Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uploading Pictures Into Forum Topics

chatman

In case any one missed this before:

Ok Master Class with Pictures on how to upload pictures into TOC forums....

Are we sitting comfortably.... :D :D

Most members on here use a web hosting site like www.photobucket.com...it's free clicky

Upload your pictures here, easy as point and click them into the list....

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Once picture is uploaded select the Direct link http:// and copy this path...

image3.jpg

Then in the reply message in TOC or any new message, do the following. Select the Insert Image icon

image4.jpg

Then paste into this box the link you copied from photobucket above

image5.jpg

Once done I normally use the Preview Post button, to make sure all looks nice and spelt right as well.

Image then loaded into your post....

dusty-bin-toy.png

Then add smiley's to make it look nice.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I use Mozilla Firefox as my web tool as I hate IE :angry: :angry: views things nicely.....

Using Firefox you can also get the image location from any web site (ensuring they allow you).

By right clicking on any picture gives me the following...

image6.jpg

The you can just use the Insert Image button to inset the picture no need to upload to photobucket... :D :D

car_photo_223379_7.jpg

There hope this helps all............

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In case any one missed this before:

Ok Master Class with Pictures on how to upload pictures into TOC forums....

Are we sitting comfortably.... :D :D

Most members on here use a web hosting site like www.photobucket.com...it's free clicky

Upload your pictures here, easy as point and click them into the list....

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Once picture is uploaded select the Direct link http:// and copy this path...

image3.jpg

Then in the reply message in TOC or any new message, do the following. Select the Insert Image icon

image4.jpg

Then paste into this box the link you copied from photobucket above

image5.jpg

Once done I normally use the Preview Post button, to make sure all looks nice and spelt right as well.

Image then loaded into your post....

dusty-bin-toy.png

Then add smiley's to make it look nice.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I use Mozilla Firefox as my web tool as I hate IE :angry: :angry: views things nicely.....

Using Firefox you can also get the image location from any web site (ensuring they allow you).

By right clicking on any picture gives me the following...

image6.jpg

The you can just use the Inset Image button to inset the picture no need to upload to photobucket... :D :D

car_photo_223379_7.jpg

There hope this helps all............

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

While I was doing the interior light tutorial the check strap one has gone to a sticky! I don't know who was responsible but thanks! I think this would make a good addition as this is always coming up.

In addition there is the ipod interface and the cabin filter. Can you list yours Chatman? I am just about to do the photochromic mirror.

i post my piccies different to you....i just copy and paste the IMG Code directly into the reply box....saves clicking on anything else to add em :D

i post my piccies different to you....i just copy and paste the IMG Code directly into the reply box....saves clicking on anything else to add em :D

From any web site yes you can get the img location code....

But if the picture is just on your pc, you need to load them into some hosting site to get the link. :D :D

But if the picture is just on your pc, you need to load them into some hosting site to get the link. :D :D

yeah thats what i mean.....i cope and paste the 'IMG Code' of my image from photobucket straight onto here...not the 'Direct Link'

the way you said you do it from photobucket is to copy the 'Direct Link' then click 'insert image' then paste...wheres all i do it copy 'IMG Code' and paste directly into the reply box

hope that made sense.

yeah thats what i mean.....i cope and paste the 'IMG Code' of my image from photobucket straight onto here...not the 'Direct Link'

the way you said you do it from photobucket is to copy the 'Direct Link' then click 'insert image' then paste...wheres all i do it copy 'IMG Code' and paste directly into the reply box

hope that made sense.

Ok it works both ways...what some users where after was, they did not know about getting that Direct Link or IMG Code and uploading photo's in general....

hope that made sense.

Ok it works both ways...what some users where after was, they did not know about getting that Direct Link or IMG Code and uploading photo's in general....

aahhhh...i get ya :thumbsup: ....i'll :!Removed!: now ;)