Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ultralite Apache Alloy Wheels & Tyres Brand New

corollags

Hey Guys,

I recently bought these for my Celica GT4 but they wont clear the front brakes without spacers and Im not 100% happy with usingt them as I track the car.

Envy who I bought them off wont give me a refund on them so Im stuck selling them.

They are 100% perfect in every way without a scratch. There are brand new Falken FK452 tires on them which have never seen the road.

They are 5x100 and 5x114.3 PCD with an offset of ET42 so should fit most 5 stud Celicas and most MR2s I believe.

The red rim unbolts from the wheel using allen keys and can be colour coded to match your car.

I paid £700 including the tyres but as nobody seems genuinely interested at this price and they need to go, Im after £550. FOR BRAND NEW 18" ULTRALITES :(

ulapa-BLK.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Ad

• 4 weeks later...

try them on pistonheads mate - its free too.

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY HOW MUCH CLEARANCE DO YOU NEED ON THE CALIPERS .

ASK ENVY FOR A PAIR OF WHEEL SPACERS , OR GET ALL 4 TO EVEN THINGS UP . I USED 2MM ONES ON MY ST205 AND MY WHEELS SAT ON PERFECT - IF ENVY IS WORTH ITS SALT THEY WILL SEND YOU ALL 4 FOR FREE.

YOU CAN ALL BUT TRY MATE. ;)

Ive tried dude.

They werent having any of it! The wheels need spacing prob around 10-15mm to fit. Ive actually bought new wheels now so these really have to go!

Im open to offers on them really.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No. Like it says in the ad, they are 5x100.

Surely its you guys responisbility to see if they fit your car? Ive provided the info on the wheels, you guys have your cars info... match em up! Its not up to me to go searching the net looking for the specs on your car!!!!!

They should go on a 1990 GT16 if it has a stud hub tho.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys,

I recently bought these for my Celica GT4 but they wont clear the front brakes without spacers and Im not 100% happy with usingt them as I track the car.

Envy who I bought them off wont give me a refund on them so Im stuck selling them.

They are 100% perfect in every way without a scratch. There are brand new Falken FK452 tires on them which have never seen the road.

They are 5x100 and 5x114.3 PCD with an offset of ET42 so should fit most 5 stud Celicas and most MR2s I believe.

The red rim unbolts from the wheel using allen keys and can be colour coded to match your car.

I paid £700 including the tyres but as nobody seems genuinely interested at this price and they need to go, Im after £550. FOR BRAND NEW 18" ULTRALITES :(

ulapa-BLK.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Ad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links