Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heater Matrix

DREDLIN

Does anyone know or have any instructions on how to get to the heater matrix, its leaking, or leaking near there, I have no heating at all, water leaking into the passenger footwell. How much would it cost to get it fixed?

Thanks

Hi,

the cost depends mainly on whether you're planning to replace it yourself or pay a mechanic.

Basically it usually involves removing the whole dash, not too tricky, but very time consuming.

Fitted a new matrix to a Gen5 Celica a year or so ago. Sourced a new ( non Toyota ) matrix from a local firm which cost about 60-70 quid. There are breakers yards of course that could save you a bob or two on the matrix, but you won't get a known good one with a guarantee from there. It's a big job to take the dash out ........... best to get it right first time !

join the 2 rubber pipes together with a length of metal tube and 2 jubilee clips , it'll keep inside the car dry .

join the 2 rubber pipes together with a length of metal tube and 2 jubilee clips , it'll keep inside the car dry .

lol i had to do this on my pug 206 about a year back when my radiator hose (top of radiator to coolent resevoir) somehow split in half.

as ive now got the rolla, ive baught a new hose as i am wanting to sell the 206 :D

yep, that'll give the carpet a chance to dry out. Winter approaching and no heater though ??? reminds me of my old Mini ! :o

It's more than a bit demoralising when you're having to scrape the ice off the outside of the car...........and then off the inside !!

Does anyone know or have any instructions on how to get to the heater matrix, its leaking, or leaking near there, I have no heating at all, water leaking into the passenger footwell. How much would it cost to get it fixed?

Thanks

Alright mate

iv got a pdf of how to get the dash out,if you send me your email ill send it on to you. its only a small file. Just tells you where the screws are and that sort of thing. Its for American model but alot of it the same. I cant imagine you dont want to post your email up on a public forum but think there some sort of messaging service between members of the forum. If you can get it working send my it and ill send it on if you want it

I cant imagine you dont want to post your email up on a public forum but think there some sort of messaging service between members of the forum. If you can get it working send my it and ill send it on if you want it

if you hover your mouse over the username on the left of the post you get a drop down menu with private messaging facility ! B)

I cant imagine you dont want to post your email up on a public forum but think there some sort of messaging service between members of the forum. If you can get it working send my it and ill send it on if you want it

if you hover your mouse over the username on the left of the post you get a drop down menu with private messaging facility ! B)

Can you send attachments over the messaging service?

Thanks

Alright mate

iv got a pdf of how to get the dash out,if you send me your email ill send it on to you. its only a small file. Just tells you where the screws are and that sort of thing. Its for American model but alot of it the same. I cant imagine you dont want to post your email up on a public forum but think there some sort of messaging service between members of the forum. If you can get it working send my it and ill send it on if you want it

Hi, will be great if you can send me the pdf mate, will have a look and c if i can do it my self. Sourced a heater matrix from a salvage off a 03 corolla, post my email on public forum? don't understand?.

Have been qouted £100 for labour for a side street garage but not sure to give it to them, most places want of £200+.

Thanks

Alright mate

Hi, will be great if you can send me the pdf mate, will have a look and c if i can do it my self. Sourced a heater matrix from a salvage off a 03 corolla, post my email on public forum? don't understand?.

Have been qouted £100 for labour for a side street garage but not sure to give it to them, most places want of £200+.

Its just that every man and his dog can see your e mail address on here,dont need to be a member to look at the site,you wouldnt know people mite start e mailing you crap. Better to be on the safe side. Sending that on in a min. Theres two files,1 for dash and 1 for radio. Page 7 onward on dash pdf

Thanks

Alright mate

Its just that every man and his dog can see your e mail address on here,dont need to be a member to look at the site,you wouldnt know people mite start e mailing you crap. Better to be on the safe side. Sending that on in a min. Theres two files,1 for dash and 1 for radio. Page 7 onward on dash pdf

Excellent, will give in to my mechanic to do. Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links