Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Easy Off Road/greenlaning Event

Phoenix999

Guys.... I want to give this a try and get a couple of you to join me and a few Mud Club friends for an easy off-road/greenlaning afternoon and evening.

As I have no intention of getting my car scratched the mud club guys there are selecting a route that is suitable for shiney cars. I would really like a couple of you to join me and represent the tlock community.

The day is set for 8th December and, as yet, a route has not been set. The event will be somewhere in mid Essex and will end with a chin wag at a decent pub.

Come on guys surely one or two of you can make it

I'd probably be interested in something like that!!! I'm up for off raod, mud, trick inclines etc, but no so keep on crashing through undergrowth and trees...

It depends how far it is I reckon!

This is an event that is being designed for the likes of me.... no scratching of the cars :)

It should be in the general area between Chelmsford and Braintree so I'll post here once I have more details :D

Does the land cruiser have a rear diff lock???

No.... Just a central one. Front and rear diffs are limited slip.... I think :huh::lol:

Id probably be interested in something like this and im only in Norfolk but 8th December could be a problem as I have a new born to lookup after. If you do any more of these let keep us informed :)

• 2 weeks later...

sounds awsome fella not been offroadin in my jeep hope it would be able to cope with all the crap i have a 2.4 turbo diesel SSRX in nice condition

i like the no scratches millarky keep me posted pal as im in manchester but would love it and am insured for it

• 3 months later...

No.... Just a central one. Front and rear diffs are limited slip.... I think :huh::lol:

I am pretty sure the LC 120's have a locking rear diff.

Max speed when locked must not exceed 5 mph.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links