Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

L.e.d Rear Lights

skyliner34

I've just brought LED lights for the rear of my CTS. Look rather nice, very bright too. I love the LED light flicker you get :thumb Here are some pics:

Photo-0029-1.jpg

Photo-0031-1.jpg

Where did u buy them from ? im about to buy some PIAA xtreme white(non led) for the reverse as i did for my last 2 cars that give out a bright blue white shade but if these are better........ as for indicators did u jst fit them straight on? as i've heard it can cause problems, as there is different amounts of resistance between bulbs and LEDs, which upsets the circuits & another forum i use to be member of said using led bulbs for indicators would make them double flash!!

Where did u buy them from ? im about to buy some PIAA xtreme white(non led) for the reverse as i did for my last 2 cars that give out a bright blue white shade but if these are better........ as for indicators did u jst fit them straight on? as i've heard it can cause problems, as there is different amounts of resistance between bulbs and LEDs, which upsets the circuits & another forum i use to be member of said using led bulbs for indicators would make them double flash!!

Thanks Norfolk :D

I brought the bulbs from ultraleds.co.uk. Cost me about £50 in all, but should last a very long time. I brought some resistors from a guy on eBay CSM-Supplies (click me). These stops the fast flashing indicators. Tidy job too.

Oh I've also changed the side indicators (the 501 wedge ones). I haven't put LED indicators in the headlamp, I quite like my Osram Diadem bulbs which looks very nice. I've put LED sidelights which I got free when i brought the Osrams, their OK not as bright as the other LED bulbs. But do look nice.

PIAA bulbs are expensive in my opinion. I brought 2 PIAA bulbs from Demon Tweekes for the dip lights, cost me £80 for 2 bulbs :o Never again. My Osram Nightbreakers give much better light at just £30.

The white LED reverse bulbs are really bright, and do have a slight blueish tint. Very nice, not to chavish! ;) I only received 1 bulb from ultraleds, I'm still waiting for the other one + resistors which I didnt receive, so I brought another onebulb + resistor pack from CSM from eBay. Slightly cheaper and does the same job and a better quality bulb IMO.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links