Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2008

cfc1

Oh dear!

Sounds like they've been through the mill and back again! Here's hoping something gets sorted.... 2008 won't be 2008 without JAE

Here's hoping something gets sorted.... 2008 won't be 2008 without JAE

By definition it WILL still be 2008 - although I know what you mean ! :P

Fingers crossed for some better news soon. It must be a nightmare to organise a show that big.

And as for East of England showground not wanting the event anymore..............let's hope the Christians trash the place this year - that'll learn em !

i go one year, it never happens again, eeek!

Seriously i want it to happen, it was ace and will be but them christians, i hope they get attacked by frogs!

I been to JAE since 2002 always enjoyed it but last year really took the mic imo :rolleyes: the entrance fee, conditions & food stall & lot other stuff i wont say here, i got the impression these areas were going to improve as i was told but didnt see any of it, i even emailed the organisation about this through 2 of their emails i sent alot emails & not 1 reply as to why this was!!! so if JAE 08 dont happen well jst say i wont be very disaapointed or notice as much as i sounds harsh here !! my mates that went also felt same as me & 1 of them go to lot car shows & JAE meant to be the biggest & best japanese car show in europe if not the world!!!! however if facilities & everything improve & doesnt rain then i may go to JAE 08 if it happens but..............its cheaper to book a flight to hongkong/japan & view cars out there & for a holiday while your out there !,lol ;)

how is it cheaper to go to Japan for a holiday?

Tickets were £12 for the weekend, the bbq and pizza only came to like a tenner or summat, a case of beer is what? 10-15 quid and petrol.

i got an E at GCSE Maths but i know which works out cheaper

how is it cheaper to go to Japan for a holiday?

Tickets were £12 for the weekend, the bbq and pizza only came to like a tenner or summat, a case of beer is what? 10-15 quid and petrol.

i got an E at GCSE Maths but i know which works out cheaper

Errrr i was being sarcastic surely u can see that :lol::rolleyes: & NO tickets we been charged £15 per person & we was told differently before going there & we couldnt exactly turn back & go home after a few hours getting there, the food stalls were a joke like £4-6 for a burger on its own & it tasted minging anyway, yuk !

:huh: Well there will always be some people who were disappointed. Personally I have always enjoyed the good company and the cars etc to see at the meet. :driving:

I think the organisers did very well every time :thumbsup: - appart from the weather :o . The show was well laid out, the showers n toilets were clean :blush: . As for the caterers - well I've never been to a show where they didn't charge an arm n a leg for everything :rolleyes: . Those of us who are hardened showies take our own food n drink cos we know this :P and it all adds to the fun of the weekend B) .

I just hope they get something sorted out for all the fans of JAE :meet: :hug::chef::drunk:

well i have never been to JAE and now worried I never might with all these rumours flying about, :crybaby: i do hope it all works out tho as JAE was on my things to do list this year.

And as for food I agree with anne, always the same anywhere, but I think £15 is a bargain!! I paid £100 for three of us to go to MPH07 and that was just for one day! (was worth every penny tho :P )

1 car + 4 people @ JAE = £60 for 3 days = £15 for 1 day :yes:

1 car + 4 people @ TOTB = £80 for 1 day = erm.......£80 :eek:

It dont bother me so much that it was per person last yr but i been informed by one of the organisers it was per car & my mate contacted them too & was told the same :rolleyes: & we only stayed for 1 day as it only took a day to look at nearly everything anyway + 2 mates had work sunday 1 had to visit family & i had stuff do to, oh well water under bridge now.....

OT: what is TOTB car show about ? i not really focused on many car show last yr or so!

OT: what is TOTB car show about ? i not really focused on many car show last yr or so!

TOTB is high performation cars being put through their paces,

as you'll see by the link cfc1 has given you.

I had never been to TOTB till last year, as i had heard from people that had been that is was no good,

having been myself now i thought it blew JAE away.

I really enjoyed watching the cars moving instead of sitting static in a field ;)

I wouldn't say that TOTB was no good, the effort put in by the participants is second to none :thumbsup:

I just don't think it is value for money :yes:

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links