Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav Registration No's

local hero

WAS HAVING A TRAWL THROUGH DVLA REGISTRATIONS,WAS SURPRISED AT THE NUMBER OF RAV REG,S FOR SALE, FROM £250 ALL IN' UP TO£2299 FOR M155 RAV OR EVEN K155 RAV

PROB OLD NEWS TO YOU BUT AS I'M NEW TO COMPUTING YOU CAN BRING UP A PIC OF A RAV 4.2 AND INSERT YOUR CHOSEN PLATE, UNFORTUNATELY 4 RAV WAS SOLD FOR £17000..

SHUCKS MISSED THAT ONE, : OR HAS BOTHY GOT IT!!!

In 1994 I bought my RAV and a Previa new - with regy M51 & M52 ###

As I can't find where the Previa went, I've ended up buying M55 ### to go with M52 ###

They are close enuf, and as one goes off road for improvements, I suppose I can swap plates about???? Apart from the array of lights and different alloys, they'll be sort of twins...oh and errrr, the seats

I'm keeping version 2 as a 4 seater and as is, apart from the engine....until i see how it handles. It'll allow me to get the rollcage into the other without Mrs complaining of having to 'climb' in just now before the cage is even in!!!

The Landy comes back on Monday, sporting some new gaskets to limit the oil loss and the diesel pump re-timed to coincide with the piston movement!!! Next job on that will be a sledge hammer to alter the rear tub front bulhead to allow the front seat to move back..which will mean that my head will be immediately behind the rollcage diagonal...which means that I'll need to shift the diagonal wi a Stihl saw and then weld it back in a different place- joy of joys...would never think of doing it to a RAV!! :lol: :lol:

The one I always fancied on a UK plate was T180 RAV, one wonders if it does exsist. I tried to get a T180MAN plate over on the island but to no availe, I think some-one has it already,but it,s not on a Rav4.

Clare

The one I always fancied on a UK plate was T180 RAV, one wonders if it does exsist. I tried to get a T180MAN plate over on the island but to no availe, I think some-one has it already,but it,s not on a Rav4.

Clare

Clare just had a look on dvla registrations...T18O MR..manx rav..£250 all inclusive but dont know if you can use it over there.

Sorry Local, on island they are very stricked over regs. You have 3 months to register your car with the DOT and then you lose your UK plate. You can either buy a Manx reg plate ( from list issued by them ) or have one issued by DOT. It costs you £65 for the special plate and it is not yours for keeps ie if I ever decided to return to live in the UK I would have to surrender the plate back to the DOT ( hopefully that will never happen)

Clare

Sorry Local, on island they are very stricked over regs. You have 3 months to register your car with the DOT and then you lose your UK plate. You can either buy a Manx reg plate ( from list issued by them ) or have one issued by DOT. It costs you £65 for the special plate and it is not yours for keeps ie if I ever decided to return to live in the UK I would have to surrender the plate back to the DOT ( hopefully that will never happen)

Clare

See M400 RAV this morning on a black 3 door (4.2 model) RAV heading down the M11 :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links