Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Front Bumper Trims - Now Painted !

butterman

Hi Guys & Gals,

Following on my previous thread here:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry730052

I have now had my front bumper trims painted to match the body work - not as good as the TTE spoiler but much better than the standard black.

front.jpg

side.jpg

Cost me £50 to have done by a good bodyshop - thanks for all the advice from everyone

Cheers

Looking good and you've got a rare 5 door model too with the sideskirts! :)

Thanks :thumbsup: Yeah, and lowered with TTE springs. This is what it looked like when I bought it:

oldfront.jpg

AAARrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!! :angry:

I can't get pictures on my works PC - I have a 5 door pre-face lift and looking forward to getting home and checking out your piccies :drool:

the bottom of the front bumper its different on each pic aint it ?

:unsure:

The first 2 pics are of the original bumper trims painted to match the body. The 3rd pic down is of the car when it had the TTE spoiler. I had the TTE spoiler removed as it was too low and I kept scraping it !

looking good m8. i think it actually looks better without the tte front bumper! how much has it been lowered? as she seems to be well down.

looking good m8. i think it actually looks better without the tte front bumper! how much has it been lowered? as she seems to be well down.

Yeah, its much more subtle than the TTE front - although some people would prefer the more aggresive look ! Not sure what the measurement is as it was done by the previous owner. All I know is that they are TTE springs :unsure:

That looks quite gd painted first time seen it painted, i did think to paint mine, mine had better days :rolleyes: , looking at the pics the TTE one isnt that much lower than the OEM lip? i think the TTE one is subtle too compared to lot of bumpers/spoiler lips for the corolla E12 out there, gonna buy the TTE one unless a new OEM is much cheaper then i replace mine with OEM, any other plans for your car? i wish mine came with side skirts, TTE springs & TTE lip when i bought mine!

...........any other plans for your car?

Not at the moment.....probably the next big upgrade would be the ICE. I am going to leave the exterior well alone !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links