Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2008

acstreet

Hello Rav 4 people are there any Rav 4s which would like to come to Jae 2008 with TOC , it is a great event and is a fun weekend, for more info look at the top of the page on the Jae 2008 thread

If you are please say so Les can put your name down on the list :thumbsup:

Would be good to see some Rav 4s turn up in our stand

ok Im new here and not a toyota owner until next week so forgive the dumb question, but its bugging me, what does JAE stand for?

BUMP any more people coming to this great event

Sounds like a good event - I am at the wrong side of the country sadly :crybaby:

im coming from the isle of wight lol although devon is far it is where i got my white mr2 from and was a 6-8 hour coach jounrney from essex and 4 hour drive back in the mr2 :)

im coming from the isle of wight lol although devon is far it is where i got my white mr2 from and was a 6-8 hour coach jounrney from essex and 4 hour drive back in the mr2 :)

As this is not far from me..I should Go.....I will put my name down as tentative.. (Need to check on dates first as my daughters birthday is the weekend before...need to make sure were not doing something this weekend) And I will make the stand for the RAV's..............

Ok mate that is great, i promise it will be worthwhile and would be good to see a few rav 4s there

Top work :)

I will come if I can (I need to consider my shifts first).

Cheers

Ok mate excellent!

Now we are getting somewhere

Thanks again everyone for your support to the club :)

andy

Come on all you RAV4 owners :)

Please can a couple of you come along as it would be great to have a couple of other Toypota 4X4 cars there.... I don't want to be the only one :rolleyes: :D

Come on all you RAV4 owners :)

Please can a couple of you come along as it would be great to have a couple of other Toypota 4X4 cars there.... I don't want to be the only one :rolleyes: :D

Nowthen that there Volvo takes me back a bit to my brake testing days. Fire engines have a special test which we used to mainly at Chobham. I was involved with Dennis Sabre and Rapier but the last one I did was on MB Atego probably in 2002.

I have checked and I am booked to work but I will try to book some annual leave. Not always easy at that time of year but I'll give it a try. I will have to stay out as it is a long way away from Derbyshire and I'll need a government loan for the fuel but I'll worry about that again. Lets see if I can get past the first hurdle.

top work mate, you dont have to come on the friday if that helps but it does make it a btter weekend if you do, work sucks lol Anyway mate thanks again and let us know either way :)

• 1 month later...

Ok its only next month so which rav 4s are coming so we know :)

I've tried to get a holiday but there are non available and nobody wants to swap because it makes a mess of a long weekend si I'm afraid I can't this time.

Sincere apologies.

Regards

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links