Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The 'batmobile' Is For Sale!

Vince W

:( Mainly due to lack of space and the simple fact that it's rarely used now we have a baby.

100_1716.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If I had the money I'd have it! That's a lovely Celica there. GL selling it!

• 5 weeks later...

As unbelievable as it may sound, my car is still for sale!!!!!!!!!! :(

It's been on eBay three times, Pistonheads and Adtrader, plenty of 'watchers' on Eblag but no realistic buyers.

It's now 5500 no offers, but as the tax runs out next week-end, I will tax it for six months for whoever buys it.

Fanx.

It's been on Ebay three times, Pistonheads and Adtrader, plenty of 'watchers' on Eblag but no realistic buyers.

It's now 5800 no offers, but as the tax runs out next week-end, I will tax it for six months for whoever buys it.

Fanx.

if only it was a manual.. ud have a buyer!

It's been on Ebay three times, Pistonheads and Adtrader, plenty of 'watchers' on Eblag but no realistic buyers.

It's now 5800 no offers, but as the tax runs out next week-end, I will tax it for six months for whoever buys it.

Fanx.

Does changing gear 'manually' with steering wheel mounted buttons sound tempting????

Fanx.

Does changing gear 'manually' with steering wheel mounted buttons sound tempting????

haha was never a fan of the tiptronic function.. takes the fun away from driving!

but realli nice example of how a celica could look.. good luck to you mate!

Fanx.

****COUGH**** :D

• 4 months later...

Well I'm gonna try one more time on here as I'd rather it go to a fellow enthusiast who would appreciate it.

The price has been reduced to 4500 ono as I need the space in my workshop. The car has been wrapped up all cosy and warm since the end of September so it's been S.O.R.N. but I do start it up once a week, ensure the brakes are not sticking, cycle through the gears and let it get up to temp.

Click on photo for a slide show.

Anyone interested? :wub:

th_100_1715.jpg

Vince.... for the uneducated like me can you please post up the full specifications and details of the car :unsure:

I mean the year of manufacture, engine size, model name as shown on the V5 etc.

I am so tempted but cannot find an acceptable insurance quote unless I have the exact details :huh:

How I wish I had 4500 ONO.... :crybaby:

Can I pay you £100 a month over 4 years? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links