Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Mats

nordberg

Need some car mats for our new ride.

Phoned Mr T who couldn't give me a price on a set without the vehicle reg :rolleyes: - which I don't have to hand.

Seems to be a lot on eBay but can't find any OEM ones which is what I'd prefer.

Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? Has anyone bought any from eBay or elsewhere that they can recommend?

Would be nice to know what type of Corolla you have, could advise you better then ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

yo go to kilburn i bought a set of grey mats for my grey corolla at £1 each :lol:

they are like universal mats for any car but hey it gets the job done and fits just fine! they only have for the front two seats no mats for rear.

dont go thinking they will have mats with toyota or anything written on them. just plain old mats with decent borders. just get the colour that matches you car/interior etc.

Would be nice to know what type of Corolla you have, could advise you better then ;)

Good point!

2003 T Spirit 5 door.

Genuine mats, for 5 door T Spirit NOT Verso, come delivered to your for £49.99 INC carriage

Set of four mats in Anthracite colour. PM me to order

Not what your after but i bought mine for the t-sport from My local Mr T for 57.99 hardly look worth it but i love em! ha

Not what your after but i bought mine for the t-sport from My local Mr T for 57.99 hardly look worth it but i love em! ha

I bought my T Sport mats from eBay for £20! :lol:

I bought my T Sport mats from eBay for £20! :lol:

Damn you all!!!! John told me yesterday the TS mats have been discontinued. I am disconsolate now :crybaby:

They cant be discontinued ! i bought mine 2 weeks ago at my local toyota garage :S try another dealer. Mine arrived within 2 days!

They cant be discontinued ! i bought mine 2 weeks ago at my local toyota garage :S try another dealer. Mine arrived within 2 days!

I just checked again thinking I might have screwed up the part number, the specific mats for MiniMarcs car are DISCONTINUED, part number PZ410-E935F-DA, however, after trolling through pages of pre and post facelift web pages on our system, I found a different parts number for some specs, PZ410-E935F-BA, I'm not sure what the difference is with these mats, but they are not listed as fitting MiniMarcs car. I'm sure the floor pans cant be too disimilar, maybe its a cosmetic thing

Minimarcs car is a pre-faclift Corolla and Farhanali89 is a facelift Corolla - so maybe the problem lies there, probably pre-facelift mats have been discontinued.

The floor mats pre & post facelift will be exactly the same size as the floor pans are the same.

So I would try and order a set of T -Sport mats for a post facelift car as it will be exactly the same.

I just checked again thinking I might have screwed up the part number, the specific mats for MiniMarcs car are DISCONTINUED, part number PZ410-E935F-DA, however, after trolling through pages of pre and post facelift web pages on our system, I found a different parts number for some specs, PZ410-E935F-BA, I'm not sure what the difference is with these mats, but they are not listed as fitting MiniMarcs car. I'm sure the floor pans cant be too disimilar, maybe its a cosmetic thing

Hi Kingo,

This may have something to do with my car being a 5 door instead of a 3-door. The 5 door was discontinued back in early 2004 so that might explain why TS specific mats are now unavailable for it

EDIT: Lol serves me right for writing a response and then walking away for 20 minutes before posting it. Smoftah done gone and beat me. Shucks

Minimarcs car is a pre-faclift Corolla and Farhanali89 is a facelift Corolla - so maybe the problem lies there, probably pre-facelift mats have been discontinued.

The floor mats pre & post facelift will be exactly the same size as the floor pans are the same.

So I would try and order a set of T -Sport mats for a post facelift car as it will be exactly the same.

I think it is a something simple as that Smoftah, however not all the listings for post FL have the new numbers, it could just be a glitch in the system giving out erroneus part numbers. Bring back the paper catalogue I say :thumbsup: I have ordered a set for MM and see what happens

Kingo:thumbsup:

Hi Kingo,

This may have something to do with my car being a 5 door instead of a 3-door. The 5 door was discontinued back in early 2004 so that might explain why TS specific mats are now unavailable for it

EDIT: Lol serves me right for writing a response and then walking away for 20 minutes before posting it. Smoftah done gone and beat me. Shucks

:lol: another one bits the dust :lol:

Just like to say a big thanks to part king, just ordered my t-sport mats and checked a new corolla and floor mats are the same :thumbsup:

Want some myself! Just haven't got the cash at the moment. Shall have to try and steal someones at japshow! :lol:

Want some myself! Just haven't got the cash at the moment. Shall have to try and steal someones at japshow! :lol:

Stay away from my mats and fusebox cover or else! :giljotiini:

:lol:

Haha outrage thieves on this forum thieves! T-sport you do realise with a red cts your not going to get far with anything, well spot the red car a mile offff if you try drive away with anything!

Haha, I think the weater would have helped them catch me anyway! Couldn't do more than 60mph in all the darn rain!

I'll try and get some from somewhere, one day ;)

Do Toyota make a set of mats for the 5dr Tsport/Compressor?? Are they any different to the normal run of the mill ones? I want to get some new ones to fit into my 1.6 - sad I know but i'm easily pleased haha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links