Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wind Deflector

t-sport786

Does anyone know whether the wind deflectors from a T3 D4D 3 door would fit onto my tsport 3 door? my t sport is a prefacelift 2002 and the T3 is a 2005.

Thanks.

They should fit as the door/window measurements will be the same.

Are these genuine Toyota ones or ones from ebay like mine?

A guy is selling them on eBay "These are made by 'HEKO' and supplied from a company called 'Octimex' in Germany"

Have you got any pictures of yours?

P.S How much did you pay for yours?

They should fit as the door/window measurements will be the same.

Are these genuine Toyota ones or ones from ebay like mine?

A guy is selling them on eBay "These are made by 'HEKO' and supplied from a company called 'Octimex' in Germany"

Have you got any pictures of yours?

P.S How much did you pay for yours?

here u go...

these are from the same guy on eBay

pic

shaun

Hi I've had a few of these on my cars, to be honest i only found them good for one reason only they kept the rain from dripping onto the inside of the door panels, the downside of them they scratch the very top of the windows when fully closed leaving the window at the top looking as if they have been sandpapered, if you can live with the none clear glass at the top showing when the window is half way down then go for it.

Hi I've had a few of these on my cars, to be honest i only found them good for one reason only they kept the rain from dripping onto the inside of the door panels, the downside of them they scratch the very top of the windows when fully closed leaving the window at the top looking as if they have been sandpapered, if you can live with the none clear glass at the top showing when the window is half way down then go for it.

So will these ruin my tints? if they will scratch the glass the tint will also peel off rite...

they look cool,

have you got a linky to the eBay ones?

do they come tinted?

So will these ruin my tints? if they will scratch the glass the tint will also peel off rite...

I would think so, i never had tints on the front windows due to law "once bitten twice shy" but trust me they do scratch the glass.

they look cool,

have you got a linky to the ebay ones?

do they come tinted?

The ones from the eBay seller Octimex come in a smoke tint.

i've found the seller but struggling to find which are the correct ones???

as u can c from my pic.. i have tints n they avnt peeled..y wld dey..the tints r on the inside of the window where as the deflector r cliped in n touch the outer side of the window

shaun

ordered mine so when i get them i'll confirm there the right ones!!!

does anyone no how long hey take from past experience?

Iv got the same team heko ones as kangzy will be posting pics up tonight, they dont scratch my windows at all and are a great fit.

very slim and sleek

Iv got the same team heko ones as kangzy will be posting pics up tonight, they dont scratch my windows at all and are a great fit.

very slim and sleek

Did you get yours from eBay??

very slim and sleek

Did you get yours from eBay??

I got the same ones from this seller on eBay! Took just over a week for delivery but the product is quality!

I got the same ones from this seller on eBay! Took just over a week for delivery but the product is quality!

The ones you have are the ones on the link above right...?

How much did the come to including the p&p?

did anyone have any trouble fitting there deflectors??

its my first job in the morning!!!!!

any advice/tips all welcomed with open arms :D

Not really i broke one of mine as it was out of shape when i purchased it, tried to bend it back in but it snapped LOL. so have bought some more heko wind deflectors from eBay. They are easy to fit put one side in (the one nearest to the wing mirror and then slot the other side in by applying gentle pressure to get the deflector in from both sides. Then work your way in the middle and push the deflector under the rubber seal.

sorted,

there on and look mint

did you get 2 little metal clips with yours??? did they fit?

sorted,

there on and look mint

did you get 2 little metal clips with yours??? did they fit?

I didn't get any metal clips. They just fit into the window channels so no need for clips.

wicked, i've just kept mine just incase but they fit awesomly so i don't think i'll need them!!

hi guys, im interested in some of these is there any chance one of you could post a close up of how they fit and a nice side on shot of the widow area. and maybe one of the entire car profile.

they slot into the window rubbers!!!! start at the wing mirror then put the other end in and twist them into position, there is double sided tape at the other end to the wing mirro! but they are such a perfect fit they hold themselves in!!! best photo i got below!!!!

DSC00029Medium.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links