Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crying..brave Man Leaps Off Cliff For Girl. Sweetest And Most Amazing

SolarGirl

Just saw this and I was just blown away after reading the emotional comments to the vid and I had to share! This is real life and what this guy did is just unbelievable considering he filmed this all himself and took 9 months to do it. And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!

Here is the link:

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.

ok usually i love sweet things and some guys should do a bit more to be a bit more romantic.... but that was just a little too cheesy for me?! lol...

maybe if he's paid more attention to her instead of stacking hay bails and playing on his quad bike all day then she wouldn't have nicked off.

maybe if he's paid more attention to her instead of stacking hay bails and playing on his quad bike all day then she wouldn't have nicked off.

I dunno, he seems pretty handy if you need your tractor tyres flipping over or some small rocks moving about.

WTF!?

Dear lord.....

All a bit too ghey that video.....is Loren short for Lawrence?

Go on! Jump! You pumped up american half wit!

mwahahaha!

Good god, what a waste of a few minutes of my life.

The highlight was him drifting a pickup, imagining cool monster trucks with those tyres, and the hope that he would soon meet a sticky, graphically displayed end.....

P.S. He spelt Lauren wrong. Maybe that why she left?

P.P.S. did anyone think "He-man" when he was shouting off the cliff??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know that it says that he jumped, but did he ? :unsure:

Answering my own question :rolleyes: having read through the postings attached (NOT all 2000 odd of them :blink: ) He either didn't jump or is posting from the after life :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links