Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris Ambient Footwell Lighting Kits From £10

Rick D4D

Toyota Auris Ambient Footwell Lighting Kits From £10

DSCF0442.jpg

This ambient footwell lighting kit is universal fitting and just requires a 12volt power source

The kit consists of

2 x Strips of flat flexible miniature ultra bright SMD LED’s complete with 3m adhesive backing

2 x Scotch locks for power connection

Simple step by step instructions with colour pictures on how to wire this kit so the ambient footwell lights work when you turn your sidelights / headlights on

These kits are available in Red or Blue and is very easy to wire (only two wires to connect)

I can fit this in less than 10 minutes on all the cars above

I know do 3 different footwell packages to suit everyone

3 LED kit as above per footwell for £10 cash or £11 Paypal

6 LED kit as above per footwell for £13 cash or £15 Paypal

9 LED kit as above per footwell for £16 cash or £19 Paypal / This is what is fitted in the pictures above

Please note the cost is hight due to the led strips

http://www.aurora.eu.com/ProductPages/Lamp...;b=5&oc=313

I now source them direct in bulk (20meteres at a time) from china to reduce the price

Flat SMD LED strip lights

DSCF0206.jpg

SMD LED strip lights illuminated when stuck in place

DSCN0747.jpg

08 Civic Type R (FN2)

DSCN0783.jpg

Integra Type R (DC5)

2837228002_ac6c8738ce_b.jpg

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Illuminated Sparco pedals

DSCF0226.jpg

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Photo taken at dusk

DSCF0211.jpg

I am interested in purchasing the Red 9 LED kit. What would i connect the wires to?

I am interested in purchasing the Red 9 LED kit. What would i connect the wires to?

For example to the cigarette lighter:

And as far as the whole connecting it to the lighter thing goes...

It's pretty easy and requires no soldering, easily removable and everything...

Lift up the plastic cover where the lighter is...

Now hook up the wires to the same jacks on the lighter and plug back in... +12 goes to the center prong, and ground to the outside one :D

Enjoy!

But I'm sure that Rick will send you some installation instruction when he'll send you the kit!

Best regards, Alex

Now hook up the wires to the same jacks on the lighter and plug back in... +12 goes to the center prong, and ground to the outside one :D

Enjoy!

But I'm sure that Rick will send you some installation instruction when he'll send you the kit!

Best regards, Alex

How do I remove the ligher cover? Im a bit confused? :s

Regards

Its all in the instructions mate, very easy and will take no more than 15 minutes to fit.

I will for the first 5 buyers here on TOC give a refund of £2 BY PAYPAL once you have posted in this topic a comment on what you think, good or bad. Please feel free to see what the Honda owners think here http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tab=AllFeedback

I want to purchase these. How do I purchase?

Regards

Enjoy!

Best regards, Alex

How do I remove the ligher cover? Im a bit confused? :s

Regards

You'll find the instructions and pictures by looking here! Second post from the bottom :)

Best regards, Alex

thats not my instructions for my kit, TBH I make about £6 a set on these and for that I have to solder the kit up and post it out to people. You could use £6 of fuel fetching something similar and then you have to buy your own wire and solder the kit up, I know has I used to do it before I started buying in bulk which then allowed me to drop my price. If people prefer to go to all the trouble to save £6 then feel free but I dont think when adding the time and cost of fuel you save anything at all

Yes I know it's not your instruction, but ujamil asked how the connection can be done:

So I gave him an example. He also asked that same question at the "T180 Ambient Footwell Lighting"

-topic but asked it here again, so I decided to point him at the answer that he allready got in another place!

No-one was talking about trying to save money or not buying from you, he was just interested in how the

lights can be connected to the system, before ordering anything. C'mon it's not a big deal, I'm sure you'll get

your cut, relax Rick ;)

Best regards, Alex

thats not my instructions for my kit, TBH I make about £6 a set on these and for that I have to solder the kit up and post it out to people. You could use £6 of fuel fetching something similar and then you have to buy your own wire and solder the kit up, I know has I used to do it before I started buying in bulk which then allowed me to drop my price. If people prefer to go to all the trouble to save £6 then feel free but I dont think when adding the time and cost of fuel you save anything at all

Yes I know it's not your instruction, but ujamil asked how the connection can be done:

So I gave him an example. He also asked that same question at the "T180 Ambient Footwell Lighting"

-topic but asked it here again, so I decided to point him at the answer that he allready got in another place!

No-one was talking about trying to save money or not buying from you, he was just interested in how the

lights can be connected to the system, before ordering anything. C'mon it's not a big deal, I'm sure you'll get

your cut, relax Rick ;)

Best regards, Alex

Exactly. Thats right Rick; I asked a simple question, and Alex pointed out the right answer to me. That is what these forums are for, more than trying to make profits.

Thanks Alex.

• 3 weeks later...
If someone buys this kit I will refund £5 once you leave a post on what you think (good or bad) in this advert

Are you able to post those to Finland, and how much would it cost? There is one more thing; for me only possible

option is bank to bank transfer... Will that be ok?

Maybe interested in buying red ones, but have to consider and wait for the summer to get closer :D

You posted link to the site where you're buying those LEDs from, maybe I allready asked this, don't remember

so will ask one more time for sure: Are you 100% sure that making for example white footwells is impossible for you?

Didn't see yellow ones on the site, but saw there white ones. I'm thinking if they would fit better than red ones...

Best regards, Alex

can post abroad for £2 but only paypal no bank transfers, The smd leds I use they dont make in yellow. These are very thin 3mm thick so people dont catch them with thier feet

can post abroad for £2 but only paypal no bank transfers, The smd leds I use they dont make in yellow. These are very thin 3mm thick so people dont catch them with thier feet

Yes I know there's no yellow ones... I asked maybe you have white then? :) Why no bank transfers? :(

RED or BLUE no bank transfers as I dont give my personal details out, This is to help me against identity theft. Im not saying you would do that but its how I feel

RED or BLUE no bank transfers as I dont give my personal details out, This is to help me against identity theft. Im not saying you would do that but its how I feel

Ok, will have to consider other options then as I'm not using PayPal :(

Best regards, Alex

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I assume this would void your warranty if you cut into the wires to install? would this be the case?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links