Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whos Up For Santa Pod 5th April....

ricc

Ok then, after the good times had by all sunday just gone.... Chay posed the question of when the next one will be. So... ive had a look, how about a months time?! or is this too soon!

there is dates later in the month but they are special Ford owners and american classic/custom events.

Meeting times and place would be the same unless people wanted a specific change in which case can be arranged.

whats everyones views? go for it or hold off a month longer......

also, we need to open this up to MR2/Auris/Aygo sections etc too. we could push for 20+ cars easily :P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• Rolla_SR

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am on holiday :crybaby:

anyone who agrees is scared of my V8 :lol:

i would be up for it as i was gutted i missed it this time, :crybaby:

how busy was it on sunday did people get many runs down the strip?

i think before rain stopped play people had had chance for 5 runs :) had it been a good day throughout it would have been easily possible to get 10.

I cud b up for it again, will need to see if my gf has n e planned, its already quite hard for us only seeing each other once a week, not seeing her for a week wud mean not seeing her for atleast 2 weeks :unsure:

So i will say maybe rite now, also by then my car shud hav been fine tuned

It's a no from me!

I've already agreed to go to Burnley on the 4th April with a few others on a Rolling Road. Gotta see how many horsies I got!

I'd be up for this! :thumbsup:

By then i will have had chance to improve my launches/gear changes/reaction time! :lol:

Time, maybe, Money. Not so maybe. :P

I'd gladly do both if I had the funds...

So.. not coming Burnley instead then Gaz? :lol:

I have issues with Burnley..... :death:

:lol:

gaz has lots of free time, he can do both :D

That is true :(

:P

I would be up for this, just need to make sure i get paid the right amount of money from Queeny :angry:

I think we should get some other SR or T3 down the pod this time... I'm not racing Paul if he goes :unsure:

Finally changed your name huh?

Is that in the hope that people won't realise it was you that was almost beaten down the strip?

lol..... ok, if this dates a go'er for people in here i say we post a thread in hte events section and see what other interest we get for it from other owners...??

Finally changed your name huh?

Is that in the hope that people won't realise it was you that was almost beaten down the strip?

No :unsure:

Ok to put it straight if Paul does come to this one I'll race him just to prove a point (hopefully that will mean I'll win :rolleyes: )

I think this time I may remove the sub.... :P

lol..... ok, if this dates a go'er for people in here i say we post a thread in hte events section and see what other interest we get for it from other owners...??

I did that last time! :lol:

lol do ya think htey were scaredof the TS powaaaaahs?

Must have been... i even mentioned it in the Celica forum to try and get a few TS owners but they too were scared! :lol:

There seems to be some interest from other Aygo owners tho....sorry Miles.... :P

Must have been... i even mentioned it in the Celica forum to try and get a few TS owners but they too were scared! :lol:

There seems to be some interest from other Aygo owners tho....sorry Miles.... :P

Its ok I'm happy to give them false hope on the track, then pow :ph34r: ill strick like a ninja B)

Its ok I'm happy to give them false hope on the track, then pow :ph34r: ill strick like a ninja B)

True Ninja move in silence.... Miles change gear like noisy elephant!

True Ninja move in silence.... Miles change gear like noisy elephant!

Or strick like a ninja, i tend to strike link a :ph34r::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links