Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dension Ice>link For Ipod And Toyotas With 7+5 Cd Changer Port

Hoovie

Dension Ice Link for sale!!

Picture of kit for sale is on eBay

Few extra shots ...

Installed on dashmount on left hand side

ToyotaToysMedium.jpg

Needs this kind of CD-Changer port

DSC00806Large.jpg

Ice>Link Plus Car Integration kit for iPod 

Toyota Models

This Auction is for the iPod Integration Kit from Dension for the iPod configured and cabled up for the Toyota Radio Units.

The Toyota Configuration is rare and does not usually become available on eBay, so snap it up while you can!!

The Cabling is for the Toyota Radios with the 7+5 CD-Changer configuration, which is supposedly for Toyotas upto 2003 or so, but my RAV4 from 2005 had the 7+5 configuration. I undertstand the same is true of the Celicas, Landcruisers and a lot of other models.  

If you are interested, tell me the model of the radio and I will tell you if I know it is compatible, but this is based on my basic knowledge and is not a guarantee of compatibility - you should be sure you have the 7+5 configuration yourself and removing the radio to look at the back is the best way

The auction includes the following items that make up the complete solution - just add the Toyota head unit and you are in business!

1. Dension ice>link Controller, with Toyota firmware
  2. Wiring loom, including passthrough loop that lets you plug in any existing cable that goes into the back of the CD-Changer port (beware units that do not have this!! You will not be able to drive your radio/CD unit if you disconnect any existing cable and do not replace!)
  3. iPod Docking cradle with mounting plate - this can be fitted go allow your iPod to be slid in anywhere around the dash (I used mine in conjunction with a dashmount fixing) - the cradle was an extra cost option instead of just a loose cable
  4. User Manual
  5. Installation Guide

Auction starting at just 99p and NO RESERVE! grab a bargain while you can!! Postage is set at £4.99 first class. Special Delivery for insured and guranteed next day delivery just £3 more.

Any International bidders, please refer to www.royalmail.com to see the typical cost of international postage and remember to add a little on for packaging and handling.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links