Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forums Members Photoshops....

ricc

Hi guys and gals,

Welcome to the Photoshop request and display thread!!!

Here you will find requests and finished articles of photoshopped signiatures, avatars and car modifications. The offer of my services is a public and free offer. It does however carry 1 or 2 conditions.

- I reserve the right to refuse photoshop requests if I feel the are too much work or unfeasable.

- Any pictures provided to me by yourselves are free for me to use in any manner i see fit (within reason)

- Any signiatures/Avatars/Modified car images produced by myself will remain in my posession for as long as I wish and hosted on my PhotoBucket account.

- Any signiatures/Avatars/Modified car images can be replicated and used in FUll or in PART by myself for any future images.

- Car registrations will be blanked out unless otherwise requested.

- I reserve the right to sign/mark my works (subtly of course!)

- I will procrastinate and drag my heels for those that are impatient. I will help people out as quickly as I can but patience is appreciated.

- I will respond to all request as and when I can.

- You should supply in DETAIL, what you would like creating. Including colourings for text, an idea of required fonts and styles. If you dont I will do as I please design wise.

- You will need to supply original (if possible) images in email form to the address listed on my profile after I have accepted the request (The higher the resolution you can provide the nice things tend to look once altered).

- Jobs can be done without public request via PM (job images will also be PM'd but I retain the right to display and use them on this forum).

- Images created by myself are not to be used for advertising unless arranged privately.

-When I post the images they will be on my public Photobucket Account, please save them and re-host them in your own space as I WILL delete and tudy them up from time to time.

I think thats pretty much it :) I hope they dont put anyone off asking for my help. I can also help those that wish to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop (And NO, I can NOT supply this software to people, its expensive, so go buy it!) lol

Feel free to ask any questions if you do not understand anything.

(I do not profit from this, I use my own free time as this is a sort of hobby for myself. I do NOT charge for my work. I also do not pretendor claim to be an expert or professional)

Let the fun begin.....

Farhan ....... gunmetal rim lip...

farhan-1.jpg

Second up..

CKMAN, a couple of sigs to choose from, if you dont like i can do a few more.

EDITED...... Images removed as replaced with updated sig, Ricc.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• MarcTS

• -T- Sport

• farhanali89

Third ......

Kangzy, some siggys to look at.... ill sort the rims chop out tomorrow.

EDITED..........Images removed due to update, Ricc.

Ricc...................Not a good idea to display the registration plate on Kangzys signatures :)

i know ;) i realised as soon as id posted it im changing it over now :P

WOW, thanks for that Ricc, but cud u do a siggy with all 3 pics together? or wud that b a bit too much?

P.S: Kangzys siggy looks mean, maybe i shud take some pics of my car at night

Ricc... have decided i want a new sig as well now! :P :lol:

Will get some better pictures done ;)

wicked!! the car looks mean in the photo thanks ricc!! im going to get the rims done all gunmetal and throw in some red calipers !!

thank you

WOW, thanks for that Ricc, but cud u do a siggy with all 3 pics together? or wud that b a bit too much?

P.S: Kangzys siggy looks mean, maybe i shud take some pics of my car at night

be too much mate..... well it wouldnt... but to scale it in the engine would be much smaller as would the car in both angles.... youl loose the 'punch' it currently has and risk making it look 'squished'

If possible ill be after a siggy to ricc when i get some desent pics. Ill pm you when i have some, that ok fella??

EDITED...........Updated OP to state procedure for requests and'conditions'.

bluddy heck.. i just saw this thread now.. i LIKE it but could you possibly change 'KANGZY' to red instead of yellow and that would be perfect

cheers ricc ur a legend

now i need to figure out how i make it shiw under my posts? help?!

EDITED....................Images removed due to update andregulations, Ricc.

Why isn't mine done yet? :angry:

You've had my pics for at least 10mins! :P

:lol:

wicked!! the car looks mean in the photo thanks ricc!! im going to get the rims done all gunmetal and throw in some red calipers !!

thank you

in my opinion i think the silver lip looks better than the grey one because it stands out from a far away distance and looks really nice. a black car with black black/gun metal wheels look sick with a silver lip and stands out!

MODERATORS NOTE:

Please be advised that signature pictures should be no more than 60 pixels high or MAXIMUM 6 lines of text. (TOC Terms and conditions)

Any signatures exceeding these size limits may be removed.

Please check your signatures and amend to comply with T&C's :)

MODERATORS NOTE:

Please be advised that signature pictures should be no more than 60 pixels high or MAXIMUM 6 lines of text. (TOC Terms and conditions)

Any signatures exceeding these size limits may be removed.

Please check your signatures and amend to comply with T&C's :)

does that not apply to moderators then?

thank you

in my opinion i think the silver lip looks better than the grey one because it stands out from a far away distance and looks really nice. a black car with black black/gun metal wheels look sick with a silver lip and stands out!

I agree in a way the biggest problem is i just dont think they suit the car sometimes. The corollas body is quite heavy looking, its also very difficult to get the right offset with wheel and how they sit in the arches. Silver lips on wheels from a distance make the wheel look really small therefor it doesnt fill out the arches much. Ill agree they do look nice from a few angles and shots but the original look i was going for was a stealth look. I wanted the older buddy clubs that were all one colour at first, but they are discontinued so i went for these ones. I will be doing more work nearer the wheels once they are all grey to bring some flash to them aswell though, the right combination of wheel nuts and calipers should bring them out to compensate for the silver lip.

Its more for the looks in all honesty the compressor rear lip and tte front bumper at a later date are going to be fitted, i have the rear lip allready just need to get the bumper. By adding those two parts my wheels will look to small because the body does look a lot more beefy with those parts on. A flat coloured wheel can bring a better look to a car which is not decked to the floor.

Wheels with a dish or silver lip suit cars like golfs which are dropped to the floor and are very wide, I just think that trying to get the corolla with wider wheels and lips is to hard as it really needs to be slammed more.

thank you

I agree in a way the biggest problem is i just dont think they suit the car sometimes. The corollas body is quite heavy looking, its also very difficult to get the right offset with wheel and how they sit in the arches. Silver lips on wheels from a distance make the wheel look really small therefor it doesnt fill out the arches much. Ill agree they do look nice from a few angles and shots but the original look i was going for was a stealth look. I wanted the older buddy clubs that were all one colour at first, but they are discontinued so i went for these ones. I will be doing more work nearer the wheels once they are all grey to bring some flash to them aswell though, the right combination of wheel nuts and calipers should bring them out to compensate for the silver lip.

Its more for the looks in all honesty the compressor rear lip and tte front bumper at a later date are going to be fitted, i have the rear lip allready just need to get the bumper. By adding those two parts my wheels will look to small because the body does look a lot more beefy with those parts on. A flat coloured wheel can bring a better look to a car which is not decked to the floor.

Wheels with a dish or silver lip suit cars like golfs which are dropped to the floor and are very wide, I just think that trying to get the corolla with wider wheels and lips is to hard as it really needs to be slammed more.

i see where you coming from now! an wheels that have a lip do look small from a far distance! my wheels have a lip an from far distance they do look small!

one problem that i have with my car is that the rear wheels are in the arches.....i want them to stick out more becuase like you said the corolla's are heavy loooking. i have some spacers on them but i think i need a bigger spacers that will bring out the wheels more but then i may need longer studs! but i am not doing anything else to my car as i am going to sell it in a month or 2!

i have to agree that alloys with lip/dish do suit cars like golfs as they have a wide looking phat body!

agreed, i have mine spaced out with extended studs allready, however as its low if i put a large spacer on it rubs. My wheels are 7.5 wide so that doesnt help.

No way would i get arches rolled or anything so for now i have settled with a simple 5mm spacing.

Hey Ricc, just to let you know i PM you about a photoshop request :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ricc, cud u by n e chance make the siggys smaller? i was told by TOC to take off my siggy bcos its too big.

Thanks

ill have to redisign it because there is an issue with 'double standards between the membership hierachy'. dont worry ill get there eventually ;)

ill have to redisign it because there is an issue with 'double standards between the membership hierachy'. dont worry ill get there eventually ;)

LOL, thanks Ricc much appreciated :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links