Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Its Here At Last.... Yippee!

Phoenix999

Well at last after a 14 week wait I finally have my new car in my garage :yahoo:

For those of you that don't know, it is a 2009 T4 Tourer Auto in dark blue with the sat-nav and protection pack.

Although I have not driven it that far as yet I have to say that I am impressed. It is comfortable, quiet, the audio is superb and the general build quality is very good indeed :yes: Of course there is no way I can compare it to the, now sold, Land Cruiser but it is a nice car with all the nice toys :thumbsup:

So far all I have set up is the phone bluetooth connection and the various radio stations.... blimey the sat-nav looks a little complicated but I guess I will get my brain around it soon.

I am sure you all know what the new model looks like but I will post up a photo or two of the exterior and interior :D

Congrats & I hope that you get great enjoyment from it.

The dark blue does that have the cream leather interior ?? post back your thoughts when you have had chance to give it a good run out !!! .

Protection pack ( rear sensors and boot protection kit??) do they work on a audible warning system ( pip pip pip)

Hope you enjoy your new car !!

Well at last after a 14 week wait I finally have my new car in my garage :yahoo:

For those of you that don't know, it is a 2009 T4 Tourer Auto in dark blue with the sat-nav and protection pack.

Although I have not driven it that far as yet I have to say that I am impressed. It is comfortable, quiet, the audio is superb and the general build quality is very good indeed :yes: Of course there is no way I can compare it to the, now sold, Land Cruiser but it is a nice car with all the nice toys :thumbsup:

So far all I have set up is the phone bluetooth connection and the various radio stations.... blimey the sat-nav looks a little complicated but I guess I will get my brain around it soon.

I am sure you all know what the new model looks like but I will post up a photo or two of the exterior and interior :D

Hi

PLs accept my congrats to you !!!!!!

Yes. I ve seen it and more over set inside. -- It looks great.

However your LC is great , as well.

Cheers/Igor

I hope that you enjoy many thousands of happy trouble free motoring miles in your new car Steve :thumbsup:

Looking forwards to seeing the photos and the car "In the metal" at JAE

Hi

Cheers/Igor

LC??????????????????????????????? Please enlighten!!!!

Somebody else mentioned "your LC" Is this what I think it is?? What number is it??

Enjoy !! :D

Only another 10 weeks before mine arrives. :angry:

Somebody else mentioned "your LC" Is this what I think it is?? What number is it??

Trev.... the reference to 'LC' means my, now sold, Land Cruiser :)

Hi

Cheers/Igor

LC??????????????????????????????? Please enlighten!!!!

LC <=> Land Cruiser

As mentioned here are a couple of photos of the new car

Avensis_002.jpg

Avensis_001.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Sorry about my poor quality attempts to blot out my map location on the sat-nav :lol:

Thanks for the photo`s Phoenix

I think the Avensis tourer looks quite stylish and love the colour but I am worried if I go for that one the cream leather seats and grandchildren may not mix that well :D !! I do not know why the motoring press describe it as boring but they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Do not forget Phoenix to post your views on my previous post about the auto box :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

You will see from these photos that I have added a couple of bling bits. They are geniune Toyota parts supplied by our friendly Parts King :thumbsup:

11-06-09001.jpg

11-06-09002.jpg

Also a set of mud flaps was fitted :)

I think the car looks better B)

The new bits are a definite improvement, i like the Avensis estate :thumbsup: not so the saloon ;)

Nice one mate!!

I really like the tourer (is it petrol or diesel)... and is it ok to be jealous, well I am.

Hope you have good luck with it and enjoy many happy miles.

Are you having an Autoglym weekend or just going out for a spin? .... LOL. The photos are very good, i like the bling thing.

Best Regards Pete.

Nice one mate!!

I really like the tourer (is it petrol or diesel)... and is it ok to be jealous, well I am.

Hope you have good luck with it and enjoy many happy miles.

Are you having an Autoglym weekend or just going out for a spin? .... LOL. The photos are very good, i like the bling thing.

Best Regards Pete.

The car is a petrol automatic.... the CVT transmission is just superb :D

As mentioned here are a couple of photos of the new car

Avensis_002.jpg

Avensis_001.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Sorry about my poor quality attempts to blot out my map location on the sat-nav :lol:

That's one fine looking motor.........Congrats!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to an awesome car! I've got the new avensis touring as well, but manual gearbox and 2.0 diesel. I love it.

But the steering wheel is on the wrong side! ;-)

I think you've got different names for the models in UK, I've never heard the name "T4" in sweden.

(Avensis owner from Sweden)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links