Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Photoshop Competition Thread.

ricc

Ok, this was discussed briefly by one, or maybe 2 people on here. lol.... Going to try and get a photoshop competition going.

The rules will be simple;-

- Final entries must be in stock 800x600 format to ensure optimal download for all users on this forum.

- All entries after submitted will be pinned in this section (for now) for 1 weeks anonymous vote.

- All skill levels are welcome as ideas often outweigh skill.

- You should not copy anyones work.

- Feel free to discuss in this thread.

- As agreed with the moderators, threads may be cleaned up to keep it to the point.

- Final entries to be emailed to designated member for the competition number. To be labeled for annonymous judging.

Voting will be public and held after the closing date.

Happy chopping.

Comp 1. - Toyota MR2. - END DATE: Wed 24th of June.

Completed images are to be sent to:- TOC-PS@dreamworks-rm.demon.co.uk Please make sure when you email in your entry with you username. Once all images are received they will be prepared as Entry1, Entry2, Entry3 etc...etc. This process wil allow anonymity of the designers entering and work. Once the vote has taken place, We will create a new thread with the Base Image, All entries linning up underneath and all marked wiuth the artists Username.

This newthred will becomre the place whereby Discussions about the Chops, potential method changes, additionds/removals from the design can be discussed. At this stage, Forum users will be able to see the creator of the artwork.

Lets not WAIT any further!!

Original Link:-First Link

Alternative Link:- Second Link

Nice idea Ricc only two things wrong...............................

1. It's the wrong colour :P

2. I can't photoshop to save my life :lol:

Look forwards to seeing some results :thumbsup:

Les

Do participants just post their work up in this thread or send it to someone to collate.

The reason I ask is that if the artists remain anonymous too then it makes it more of a surprise and less of a popularity contest ! :)

The culprits can be named on the 'final votes are counted' thread !

The image has gone and I havent saved it yet!

Rich, no one knows who the artist is, one person will post them all.

I have the image... i can host it... 2 secs.

lol its still there?! ... pfft i will post an alternative link just incase.

anonymity sounds good to me!

The image has gone and I havent saved it yet!

Rich, no one knows who the artist is, one person will post them all.

That's what I thought would happen - although entrants will surely need to know who to send it to ! :o

Ricc can have that duty!!

I hope I can find time to have a go. Been doing silly shifts at work!

Updated to direct entrants to me. Cant clearly be changed as and when to alternative people to ensure impartiality :P

Updated to direct entrants to me. Cant clearly be changed as and when to alternative people to ensure impartiality :P

I'm wondering if we should appoint someone to be emailed and hosted! Ste Red??

I guess any mod not entering (should be a few! :lol: ) who is willingto aid wouldnt be a completely bad idea.

Working on my chop now.... still in a faily universal stage so not sure whether to go racer or tuner! :(

Damn, my chops looking nice :D well satisfied at the moment. anyone else working on this?

Nice one! hows it going? Base image ok for ya?

I think you overestimate my abilities young Jedi !

Going fairly good though !

Im not mocking anything or anyone! I much prefer looking at other peoples ideas than mine. I end up doing the same rubbish to every chop, so the more new ideas the beter for future chops!

Im seriously annoyed.... im so happy with te car pannel.... subtle changes etc... but the wheels..... :( i just cant get a set i like! and the ones i did like... looked horrendous! the search continues :(

Ok, i have received one entry. closing date is tomorrow so as soon as they are done get them emailed to me on the address listed on my profile!

:thumbsup:

Ok, i have received one entry. closing date is tomorrow so as soon as they are done get them emailed to me on the address listed on my profile!

:thumbsup:

Think we need to make this bi monthly or more.