Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lifted Rav4

Hoovie

Saw this pic on RAV4World and thought it showed an interesting side-by side comparison.

2565773553_7b83d4e149_b.jpg

The 4.2 facelift on the left does look a lot meaner with the lift plus the bar/lights and scoop

both would look even better with the roof rails ;)

I like it :yes:

There are a few lifted Rav photos on the net, personally I think they look great given a lift. Very butch. :thumbsup:

I might be wrong, but I think Ingolf's Rav has been lifted, Its certainly got bigger chunkier tyres.

haha

an here's me goin the opposite wi dropping the number 1 doon wi low ratio tyres.....! As it goes round the roundabouts on 2 wheels, we're looking at what mods can be tried!! Slower wasn't really one of them :lol: :lol:

One of the reasons I sold my Nissan 200SX and bought a slower, smaller engined car was to cut down my speed (I have little self-control when I have a fair bit of power under my right foot).

The standard top speed is more then enough for the roads I drive on if I want to maintain my licence to drive on them :rolleyes:

I know what you mean hoovie, that was one of the reasons for getting rid of the XJR I like my licence

Hi Rav Man - how do you reckon the RAV4 is off-road compared to the Suzi?

Ive been down a few mild green lanes in the Rav, but to be honest the lack of a low range, being too low and costing £23K, have slowed my ambitions down a little. The Suzuki was bought totally standard and ive changed it quite a bit since then. The main areas being protection (winch bumpers, skid plates and rock sliders) , giving it more ground clearance (3" suspension lift, 3" body lift) and giving it more traction (Limited slip diff, 31" Amazon tyres).

That said the Rav proved more than capable in the snow the other year and i did consider some slightly better tyres (the bridgestones are totally road biased). Pirelli do some nice All terrain ones but they are the next size up, 235's.

R.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links