Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Back In The World Rally Championship

EircamAE86

News has it that there is a new corolla 4wd ice racing car!!!!! but guess what they have been seen testing it on gravel, you know ice-gravel the whole connection. Can really see it happening myself but it would be nice.

The yaris is already a successfull little tool on the Ice-Racing circuit. :thumbsup:

Would be nice to see Toyota get into the other forms of Grass Roots motorsport

Is there not a Yaris one make formula or something?

Anyone seen that programme on Sky Racing Rivals? Caught it the other day, it's like Pop Idol but with Seat Leon's. :lol:

Toyota should get something like that going then we could have meets at the events! B)

Aye, thats a good idea!!

I suggested a meet at the Touring Cars but no-one was interested a while back, however toyota were playing with the idea of entering the European TC equivalent ,so maybe one day we may have a Toyota to back??

Made the mistake of standing next to the MG lads at a TOCA event last year, and was actually impressed with there turn out and support.

Oh and have you heard about the Roger Clark rally this year....Its the RAC like it was and it looks to be ace!!!

not a chance as a works team, TTE sold all the rally rights to a privateer team in Belgium

Toyota are concentrating on F1

Toyota are concentrating on F1

Why???

I know F1 has a big following but WRC must come in at the same level of fans and at least we can buy the cars as well, eventually.

Watched a bit of the WRC eariler, haven't caught any for ages.

It's seriously lacking different manufacturers, Toyota could have made a killing like back in the day with Sainz's Celica. B)

Watched a bit of the WRC eariler, haven't caught any for ages.

It's seriously lacking different manufacturers, Toyota could have made a killing like back in the day with Sainz's Celica. B)

Carlos is still about Si, just not in a Toyota :(

At one point a privateer was in 6th, that would be rare as rocking horse poo a few years ago :crybaby:

SORT IT OUT TOYOTA!!!

F-1 is boring after the first bend, rallying ain't ;)

The yaris is already a successfull little tool on the Ice-Racing circuit. :thumbsup:

Would be nice to see Toyota get into the other forms of Grass Roots motorsport

Alain Prost is running a Corolla in the Toyota Team Oreca ice racing team in the Trophée Andros ice-racing championships this year. I've yet to find a picture of the car :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links