Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why You Should Always Think The Speak

DazH

At work today one of the lads in our office was telling us about the Boxer dog he'd bought his wife for Christmas. You know the usual, "he's chewed this" and "he gets fed better than me". He then went on to say how his wife had given the dog a pillow to lie on in his basket and the dog had become rather attached to it treating it as it's new found sexual partner. He then went on to say "she couldn't get the dog to stop it and in the end she had to pull him off" :eek::blink::wacko: :!Removed!:

Oh how we've laughed today :lol::lol::lol:

pull him off LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol: its so true pets get fed better then we do!!!!

I have a few fish.. some are fairly tastey exotic ones (MBU puffer fish, Motoro stingray, etc etc...)

the puffer and stingray only eat prawns, cockles and mussels......

my latest aquisistion, a spotted gar will only eat live fish :o it eats danios right now.. at £1 a fish.. and it eats 20 a week :(.

hoping to ween him onto non live food ASAP!!!!

i had a cat fish that insisted on live food at one point! until i got him onto chunks of beef and stuff!

give him a live one and somat................non-live and keep introducing in that way until it suddenly gives up and eats the dead stuff and says you win!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links