Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr 1.33 2009

Gazzagadget

Can anyone please tell me if the new Yaris 1.33 SR has standard TR suspension? I have found a 5 door one in red with only 3000miles one owner at a Toyota dealer for £8950. Is this a good price? Its for my wife and she doesn’t want the harder suspension like on the older SR.

I'm pretty sure it has standard suspension. There was no mention of the "lowered and stiffened suspension" on the website or in the brochure for the 2009 model, whereas it was shown as a feature of the 2008 model.

(By the way, we have two 2008 SRs and and neither my wife nor my daughter have any issues with the suspension - and I think the car drives great)

That looks a really good price for a 2009 SR - especially as prices of used cars are going up again....

We managed to get a 58-plate 2008 SR with 7000 miles for £8850 but now there are none below £9450....

The 2009 SR has the normal suspension, also the SR has been temporarily discontinued (I’m sure it will be back in the near future) so it will be harder to find one.

The 1.33 SR only had a run of 5 or 6 months so are rarer than hen’s teeth. Cheap road tax (£35 a year) sips fuel, 6 speed box, rear privacy glass and multi spoke alloys.

£12,135 was the on the road price in May so a £3185 reduction sounds tempting.

Double check the warranty and try and negotiate some extras like Yaris mats, scuff plates tank of fuel or free servicing etc.

Looks great in Red :thumbsup:

Red is deffo the colour of choice!

2009 cars dropped the lowering springs - a damn shame.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links