Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scarey Video, Tornado V's Train

dave.m

Lots of big forces at work there!

That was insane. I could have one without the first 7 years of the video but that train got OWNED!

I can just imagine the accident report form:

"I was happily steaming along when all of a sudden a tornado came out of nowhere and derailed the train", then the fat controller says; hmm no sign of the tornado now son, your fired :lol:

bad enough derailing -- but hate it when part of the train still on the tracks slams into the back of the front of the train...owch!

bad enough derailing -- but hate it when part of the train still on the tracks slams into the back of the front of the train...owch!

Back of the front of the train? Does that make sense!? :lol:

Jeepers.........Did you notice in the early part of the video, the trees are still with no movement, then all of a sudden they are all over the place...........the train too :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Makes perfect sense to me:P

The back of the front of the train would either be the back of the train or the other side of the panel that makes the front of the train. Seeing as the runaway tanker hit none of those things, I say it makes no sense whatsoever! :P

The back of the front of the train would either be the back of the train or the other side of the panel that makes the front of the train. Seeing as the runaway tanker hit none of those things, I say it makes no sense whatsoever! :P

It makes perfect sense.....................

The TRAIN........consists of the Engine at the front and the rolling stock.......(Trucks) behind.

When the trucks derailed the trucks that remained on the rails ran into the back of the ENGINE........Which is the front of the TRAIN.

Hence............."when part of the train still on the tracks slams into the back of the front of the train"

Simple really......................even a 14 year old should be able to understand that ;) :P :lol:

The TRAIN........consists of the Engine at the front and the rolling stock.......(Trucks) behind.

When the trucks derailed the trucks that remained on the rails ran into the back of the ENGINE........Which is the front of the TRAIN.

Hence............."when part of the train still on the tracks slams into the back of the front of the train"

Simple really......................even a 14 year old should be able to understand that ;) :P :lol:

Obvious really isn't it.... the front of the back of the train runs past the back of the middle and the middle of the middle and then the front of the middle into the back of the front of the train :yes:

All as clear as day :thumbsup:

Obvious really isn't it.... the front of the back of the train runs past the back of the middle and the middle of the middle and then the front of the middle into the back of the front of the train :yes:

All as clear as day :thumbsup:

I blame the modern "Educashun" ;) :lol:

LMFAO :)

Those replies have made my day - very funny folkes!

but yes - what red yaris 54 said is what i meant lol!

Matt :lol:

Looks terriffying. :fear:

Where did it occur ? The States?

How come they had a video camera to record it? Normal procedure ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links