Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ref,t-sport Moisture On Windows

tups

found my problem toyota seem to like using plenty of black sealant under the car ,my leak i actualy found on the inside of my boot from the seems in the tyre well,looked underneath at the external seem and sure enough le bodge job was found on both external outer uppward arches of the tyre well,re sealed doing a proper job looks like they were no good when it came to bends

ive noticed my tr has bad condenstion/steam problems during rainy/cold days in fact it got so bad last sunday i had to slam on the brakes and pull over my screen just turned white in a split second i ***** myself.

any ideas why its doing this and best way to combat it?thanks

ive noticed my tr has bad condenstion/steam problems during rainy/cold days in fact it got so bad last sunday i had to slam on the brakes and pull over my screen just turned white in a split second i ***** myself.

Put the air-con on for a bit or open a window slightly.

Not having much luck with this new Yaris eh waxxy? :rolleyes:

It shouldn’t be that bad as it’s a new car. Check to see if your carpets are dry and the boot is dry especially where the spare wheel is kept, you have a leak.

Is the ventilation system set to Fresh/ Outside Air and not on Recirc?

i have it set to outside air ..ill check in the boot and carpets to see if there wet.in my boot ive got the big rubber liner so im thinking if ive got some kind of leak in there the liner should be wet ill wait until it finishes raining and ill then check it out..i cant check it now its bouncing down outside.

i have it set to outside air ..ill check in the boot and carpets to see if there wet.in my boot ive got the big rubber liner so im thinking if ive got some kind of leak in there the liner should be wet ill wait until it finishes raining and ill then check it out..i cant check it now its bouncing down outside.

During rainy days you sometimes experience condensation quickly building up due to driver and passengers being exposed to the rain for only a few seconds (from your front door to the car) the humidity levels in the air rise to saturation point and that is when condensation occurs. The quickest way to demist is to use the A/C as humidty levels in the air outside are usuall quite high.

During rainy days you sometimes experience condensation quickly building up due to driver and passengers being exposed to the rain for only a few seconds (from your front door to the car) the humidity levels in the air rise to saturation point and that is when condensation occurs. The quickest way to demist is to use the A/C as humidty levels in the air outside are usuall quite high.

Err, yeah that's what i said. :lol:

During rainy days you sometimes experience condensation quickly building up due to driver and passengers being exposed to the rain for only a few seconds (from your front door to the car) the humidity levels in the air rise to saturation point and that is when condensation occurs. The quickest way to demist is to use the A/C as humidty levels in the air outside are usually quite high.

Err, yeah that's what i said. :lol:

Sorry i'll try again: The quickest way to demist is to use the A/C AS RAEMAN SUGGESTS, as humidity levels in the air outside are usually quite high. Will that do?

That'll do just fine Stan :lol:

No need to get shirty now. :lol:

Glad that's sorted! I'll consider my wrists well and truly slapped!

How did you go on waxxy, was it a case of too many bodies inside a car on a humid day?

How did you go on waxxy, was it a case of too many bodies inside a car on a humid day?

Sorry to keep goin on about it but did you manage to get to the bottom of your condensation problem Waxxy?Please let us know.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links