Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Questions When I Get My Hands On My New Tr

Sico2

Thanks for all the advice. I firstly need to check my budget how much can I spend at the moment, so then I can afford the monthly installments ;)

The Yaris will come in red, if this has any meaning in substances used on her.

Ah yes - Red is a solid paint, rather than a clear coat metallic so go for a wax-based protectant.... Collinite 476S gats good reviews and I've used to good effect....

(or feel free to use any other wax based protectant as you fancy...)

The key thing with "Red" is to keep it well protected - wax at least every three months because red is the worst colour for "fading" in the sun if not protected (the Toyota owners manual actually tells you to wax it monthly if you actually read it (unlike most...)).

Just look at the number of faded red cars if you doubt me.....

Keep it protected though and it should be great....

I didn't read the manual as I'll get the car next Wednesday ;)

I've seen a 52 plate Vauxhall in red, that had bonnet and boot faded like used with bleached or so. Horrible state.

I'll get the collinite kit with car-lak68(inlc.sponge, 2 buff towels and microfibre)

Thanks for the link, but the postage is the same price as the wax itself, so it almost makes the same price. And shipping from US takes a long long time.

Btw. I got a phone call from the dealership now. They've given me my reg number and given as well dealership ref.number so I can get 7 days free insurance with Aviva. The original delivery date was for the 13th of August. I managed to shorten the date of 1 day. Now one of the employee has asked me if I can come 1 day earlier, the 11th, so that he works that day.

I asked them if the car is already delivered or still on its way. His answer was like "Erhm... still on its way" Somehow he didn't convince me, and I suspect the car is already there, but somehow they still want to keep it for few days or so. I think they are not telling me the truth.

I am ok with another 5 day to wait, but just am confused why would they lie. Because I am pretty sure, they are. <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links