Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowerage?

Funkadelic

mr2-02.jpg

Should I lower it? Speaking more from a handling point of view as well as a looks point of view.

If I did, it' have to be on a pukka set of coilovers - Any recommendations? I'd quite like to have a half decent ride at the end of it!

looks great already fella, dont do it and affect the handling.

u could always get a fat passenger! :thumbsup:

Definately leave well be, too low and the handling will be affected. It looks great as it is.

Definately leave well be, too low and the handling will be affected. It looks great as it is.

i seem to agree with a lot of what 'dame' says... :rolleyes::lol:

I've lowered mine .. and I prefer it ..

(think I'm going to miss Reading this month - so maybe check out my car in April?)

I'd better be careful in what I say then :)

bahh.... :P

on a side note.. Those rims look the business... what are they?

Interestingly enough mine just had some B&G springs + almost brand new factory shocks put in JUST YESTERDAY. I have only had a small 15min drive and first impressions are all good. My original shocks had 105,000 km's on them and the new ones are MINT...much nicer ride!! the new springs have only dropped the front 10mm and the back basicly hasn't really moved....the car is MUCH stiffer and has like NO body roll what so ever. As I have an aftermarket front bumper Im really happy Im getting much better handling without the crazy scrapping :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

From the looks of your picture (which is !Removed! nice btw! :thumbsup: ) your car looks lowered already. Only silly drop hights will affect the handling imo. People tend to forget about the stiffness rating of the springs and bound/rebound rate of the shocks as these are factors that will really screw things up if mismatched more so than a dodgy drop hieght imo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links