Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Do These Wheels Come From?

robbo516

ive seen em on a few '2's now, they are like the fatter 5 spoke 15"s but they are like a shiny chrome effect, i really like em and would love a set.

if anyone has any and fancies sellin em let me know please.

Mike.

It sounds like they're the standard wheels as fitted to later revisions (rev 4 onwards I think.....)

yep sounds like later rev ones. if u look closely they have a small piping detail that outlines the spokes too :thumbsup:

Yea the bling factor is brilliant. Only available for rev4 mr2s made 96-97. Im after one or two wheels as well to keep as spares mainly because my rear nearside alloys finish is wearing thin(doesnt look as chromey as the rest..no1 else notices a difference but I sure as hell do!). And yes they have a polished effect centre cap as well. Just thinking about it... im <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ed if some one nicks my centre cap gah! Itll look well stupid with a standard finish cap mixed with the chrome look finish. Brand new they are £354 EACH! from toyota. Im probably going to sell em soonish anyway im after a set of white 15" wheels next couplo months.

one of muh wheels :

rev4rim_001.thumb.jpg

talking wheels my standard 15" wheels set of 4 are on eBay and have only reached £10 so far so if anyone wants a cheap up grade from the rev1 14" here your chance i havn't put a reserve on em :thumbsup:

Whats the condition like mate?

If they arent too good, is it possible to restore them or get them looking pukka again???

Yea the bling factor is brilliant. Only available for rev4 mr2s made 96-97.

It's hard to tell from the picture but how do these differ from the Gen III standard 15" one's??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

john my new ones (black TOM'S c7's are not stock they a re MR2 speciffic but at RRP £400 a wheel) i trust to be the absolute best for the car. 16" 8 wide front 16" 9 wide at rear.

The title under the pic is a link to the stock 15" i'm selling.

My TOM'S came off a REV 4 tubby, they were hand painted gloss white on import and the owner couldn't be ****d to sort them out, but as i knew the sort of price they were new i was happy to spend a day or 2 working on them.

It's hard to tell from the picture but how do these differ from the Gen III standard 15" one's

They are no different except they have a very high polished surface that makes em look like chrome. Other than that they are basically identical to the normal factory flat five spoke design.

I must say midmotorsteve your wheels are &#33;Removed&#33; amazing I would love to own those. Its exatcly what im after(polished silver rim with black spokes look) but I simply cannot get the correct sizes in width as I want to stick with the 15" size. Its typical that only Japanese companies like Toms, ADVAN, Rays etc are the only people that make wide wheels in 15" form due to thier race culture. They are too expensive for me tho :( . Even Speedline and Compomotive suck with thier 15" width sizes over here huh.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links