Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport Exhaust

baker200

Hi,

My standard T-Sport exhaust (51reg) has started blowing, so I guess I need to get it replaced.

Does anyone know what the likely costs for a new standard exhaust will be, and will somewhere like kwik-fit be better than a main dealer?

Thanks

Get the yellow pages out and do a quick ring around. All the "fast fit" ought to be cheaper, as long as they can supply.

I'm not sure if a T-Sport uses the same exhaust as the other models in the range or a special one. Be sure to state the model and engine size to check they carry one.

I once had a "sport" model of a mainstream car and it had a special exhaust that I could only get from a main dealer....

Get the yellow pages out and do a quick ring around. All the "fast fit" ought to be cheaper, as long as they can supply.

I'm not sure if a T-Sport uses the same exhaust as the other models in the range or a special one. Be sure to state the model and engine size to check they carry one.

I once had a "sport" model of a mainstream car and it had a special exhaust that I could only get from a main dealer....

Turns out its my center section... which is a main dealer only part :(... just about to ring and find out how far I'm going to need to bend over and pull my trousers down

Turns out its my center section... which is a main dealer only part :(... just about to ring and find out how far I'm going to need to bend over and pull my trousers down

PM me your Reg number and I will price it for you

Kingo :thumbsup:

Have a look and see where its blowing. You might just be able to repair it if its "centre section" as its usually the rear end that rots first, being coolest...

Repairs aren't always possible or sensible, but if you're looking to change the car in the next year or so, it might be enough to get you there without major expense....

Have a look and see where its blowing. You might just be able to repair it if its "centre section" as its usually the rear end that rots first, being coolest...

Repairs aren't always possible or sensible, but if you're looking to change the car in the next year or so, it might be enough to get you there without major expense....

Your right it is the rear end of the centre section, however, the garage I spoke with didnt mention anything about a repair as a possible solution. But it wasnt planned to replace the car just yet.

Would an aftermarket exhaust be a possible solution? or do aftermarket exhausts only consist of the rear box?

:D

Heee heeeeeeeeeeee

Scuse me while I pick myself up off the floor and wipe my tears away.....

Quick fit my *****!

They're a bunch of cowboys who'll sting the ***** off you and they're not so quick or neccessarily good either why dyu think they need to advertise on the telly and who pays for those ads? Mugs like you!

There's plenty of places to get and exhaust its just that no one holds stock these days its not cost effective to a business by locking up they're free cash in stock generally you'll have to order even at a main dealer.

You might be suprised by the main dealer price try just to see?

Sometimes its been as cheap but not always.

Also to consider is a third party exhaust will not last as long as a stock item, stock items tend to be zinc coated etc and last longer and hence slighlty dearer

Russ

Hi,

My standard T-Sport exhaust (51reg) has started blowing, so I guess I need to get it replaced.

Does anyone know what the likely costs for a new standard exhaust will be, and will somewhere like kwik-fit be better than a main dealer?

Thanks

I ordered the part once myself(actually a catalyst) and went to a garage asking if they could fit me, as I had problems (of course I didn't try, but wanted to save £). Search for exhausts online, buy it, get it delivered to your home address and get it to someone fitted for £20-40 or so :)

T sports exhauts are different to all models except the 1.3 SR, you can get a custom centre section made up for around £140 so i would go with that.

Exhausts UK/Powerflow are your best bet!

They dont have to be loud aswell, can be as quiet as standard!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links