Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Have Any Of You Had Any Dealings With...

Fizz

I'm always cautious when companies only offer mobile phone numbers.

What car is it?? is it over here??

Import MR2 Tubby...

Want £1k as a deposit... car due here on the 17th of this month...

based in manchester and gonna draw up a letter/contract stating that if the car does not arrive by X-date.. that i can have his car which he drives currently...

Errrrrrrrrrrr........I'd wait until it arrives OR stay well clear, even if you have a contract and things go !Removed! up, they'll have 1k of your money and it'll be you fighting to get it back.

Disclaimer................I'm in no way implying that the company mentioned is corrupt just enforcing my right to freedom of speech ;) :)

Errrrrrrrrrrr........I'd wait until it arrives OR stay well clear, even if you have a contract and things go !Removed! up, they'll have 1k of your money and it'll be you fighting to get it back.

Disclaimer................I'm in no way implying that the company mentioned is corrupt just enforcing my right to freedom of speech ;) :)

i hear ya...

well.. im off to meet him on Saturday, so hopefully can can come to some sort of arrangement whcih suits both parties...

the car is a 1994 plate MR2 T-Bar Turbo... and the asking price is £3k...

Very high skill for staying out of trouble...hehe

Usually when something is to good to be true it usually is, be very carefull Fizz :thumbsup:

Make sure you have a few friends along when viewing the 2 :yes:

Usually when something is to good to be true it usually is, be very carefull Fizz :thumbsup:

Make sure you have a few friends along when viewing the 2 :yes:

thats the thing... the Car aint here yet...so the more i think about it.. the more i start to question how secure my deposit would be... ;)

If it ain't here yet and you haven't ordered it then tell them to flick off until you have had a good look around the 2.

No repubable importer would refuse this option :yes:

If it ain't here yet and you haven't ordered it then tell them to flick off until you have had a good look around the 2.

No repubable importer would refuse this option :yes:

he is not registered... :unsure:

I think this sounds dodgy too.

Low prices make cars so tempting.

I agree that just a mobile and no landline or address is dodgy.

They may be geniune, if so, then why not post more info on the website.

And remember, the guy may sound nice, when you meet, he will probably a nice helpful guy.

Of course he will be nice, he wants you to part with your money.

I hope you are not meeting at at motorway services (or similar).

You must take another person with you on Saturday, make sure this is a sensible person, who may pick up on things you may miss. When you really want a car, you tend to 'wear rose tinted glasses'. So when it comes to agreements, you companion may be a great help. Make sure you have some time with who you take, to chat about the deal in private.

Cheers Nicola...

Thats why im defo taking a friend down with me who dont hold back the punches when tellin me something i dont wanna hear!... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links