Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen Wipers....

MattMR2Turbo

Does anyone else find that their windscreen wipers are completely useless after about 100mph?

Mine are ok on the swipe upwards, but when they come back down the wind lifts them up and just blurrs the windscreen.

I thought they could have been worn but I bought some new Bosch ones the other day (with spoilers) and they're still no better at speed.

Does anyone know a solution to this, other than driving slower :P

Matt :thumbsup:

The original Toyota ones are the best, I've found that wipers with spoilers are actually worse. My bosche ones lift off the screen at 70 never mind 100.

Toyota ones are best.... although I find the rubber on them doesn't last very long... :(

But they are still the best.. found the Bosch ones to be pants !

gotta agree w. jim here. we found this out a while bak when we both used Bosch branded ones, and Halfords.

So go stock toyota ones, Fensport do em really cheap, £8 each i think, where as ur toyota dealer charges about £20 or summin, can't rem what but i think thats what jim paid.

-Z

The Toyota ones have that flap thing on them to keep them pressed against the windscreen when around 100 kph etc.

Also use rainX....I use it and as John R mentioned...it's good.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Yeah the Bosche ones have a spoiler too, but I think it's too big and actually presses the wiper down on to the screen too hard

I use PIAA Silicon wipers on my car, I'm pretty happy with the performance so far, I am told that RainX gives a similar effect. :)

Oh &#33;Removed&#33; hell <_<

I've always used those Bosch ones on my other cars and they've been brilliant! I'll go to Fensport then and get some from there. I've got some rainex in the garage I think!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links