Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Belt Tensioner Question And Oil Leak

spankywade

Hi guys and gals,

I have some pictures here http://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o406/spankywade82/ which links to a couple of questions down below.

The first picture is about the turbo to make sure this is all connected correctly. When i turn ignition on i get no turbo green light. I have a weird orange light that looks like something dripping into a pan? No idea what it is but i definitely get no turbo light as far as im aware? But i do get a slight kick at 2000 revs but my max speed is like 70/80

The second thing is about the oil leak. These are pictures 2 and 3 which show where the leak is coming from. This gasket looks like it goes all the way around the front up to the top of the engine vertically. Will this cost a fortune to replace as its around the timing belt?

And finally the last 2 pictures are about a tensioner at the front bottom left when looking into the engine. Im worried cos this looks like its bent although it dosnt wobble around when engine is running. i just wanna check to make sure this is the correct angle it should be at before it snaps off knowing my luck. In the first one its up close and you can see its slightly off and the second picture its in the distance.

Thanks so much for the help. i really hate harassing everyone but i dont want my car to pack in the first week so trying to avoid anything.

It does look bent in the pictures, it will need looking at asap as you could lose a belt and cause loads of damage.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links