Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fizz

ash4197

Hi M8

I saw you this morning about 7.50 you were driving past Co-Op on Duckworth Lane. :thumbsup:

I was just dropping off my brother at that bus stop and was in a K reg Aquamarine MR2 T-bar just reversing out of the car park entrance.

Ash

:D " I usually drive a Toyota Landcruiser Colorado blue over silver with smoke tints and Bull Bars with a private plate. " :D

LMAO...

I actually remember ya as well bro.. cos i was thinkin that would be a cool colour to have for my next MR2...

I live just further down that road in Chellow Dene..

Was on my way to work... :thumbsup:

By the way.. forgot to mention.. it a weird feelin to have been spotted by someone who knows you .. but you dont knwo them... lol :ph34r::lol:

a taste of what it's like to be famous fizz, hell i imagine!

at least for someone like beckham anyway, can't go anywhere in the world without being recognised.. crazy.

And before people start on about how they hate beckham, please don't bother he's a good chap, just using him as an example of someone very very ... very famous, whether u like him or not.

And before people start on about how they hate beckham, please don't bother he's a good chap

yeah hes a lovely working class lad who failed to grasp a command of the english language, left school with no skill other than being able to kick a ball.

still he has a good eye for fashion (he does look nice in a skirt and his baggy wifes knickers)! :P

Yeh, I recognised your celica it'a a one off in Bradford.

As I said I drive a landcruiser so hope to see you again.

I live on Duchy Drive

Ash

:lol:

My Avensis saloon is a one-off where I live. I imported it from Italy specifically to have the saloon that's not sold in France. There aren't many new Avensii here. I know of one other where I work (a 5 door), and I've seen one on the roads a few weeks ago (also a 5 door).

If anyone sees a French registered silver 4 door T25 Avensis with TOC stickers on it - it's me :P

My Avensis saloon is a one-off where I live. I imported it from Italy specifically to have the saloon that's not sold in France. There aren't many new Avensii here. I know of one other where I work (a 5 door), and I've seen one on the roads a few weeks ago (also a 5 door).

If anyone sees a French registered silver 4 door T25 Avensis with TOC stickers on it - it's me :P

flashy git... lol :P :thumbsup:

My Roadster's a one off where I live, as far as I know nobody else in the village has got one :D :thumbsup:

And mine will be kinda a bit closer to unique (for round here anway) when it gets back from the body-shop on saturday, I hope :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links