Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thumbs Up To K&n

no_data

Got back from Warrington last night after lending them my iQ to make the first 57i kit. What a stunning company. Firstly they got me a hire car for the two days I was there, brand new 09 one & put fuel in it for me. They called me to keep me informed of progress all the way through, went back next day & TiQ TaQ was all done. Looked stunning & they said it is a very easy kit & also there is lots of lovely cold air going in thru the big grill at the bottom.

Not only did I get the induction FOC, they also gave me a cleaning kit, K&N goodies, filled my car up to the brim with fuel for my trip & a tour of the factory including the F1 & race car section. Amazing service & I am so impressed I am writing to thier HQ in the states to let them know.

The 57i kit sounds really growly & there is about a 2-3bhp increase through the range & they also gave me the print outs from the rolling road. Looks great too & will post photos on iQ section when taken them.

Well done K&N :toast: now I know why I always fit your filters to all my cars. :thumbsup:

Jaine

Very nice indeed!

Congratulations & Well done :thumbsup: Enjoy :D

K&N sound terrific. Don't think we have them here :(

Sounds like they are a very good company if they do all that for free aswell!

I used to have K&N in my GTi, I was very pleased with it and sounded great, even though it was a baic panel filter!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links