Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Rear Speakers

Goonybird

Hi from a newbie

Just got our new Yaris 1.0 T2 3Dr Chilli Red yesterday. well Happy :D but really sad to see the old Paseo go :(

What I want to do is fit a pair of Speakers in the rear side panels as per TR spec.

So how do I remove the Black panels ?

Is the wiring going to be there ?

and if so OEM Speakers or quality aftermarket units?

Thank you.

DIY u can almost do anything. to take off the black pannel u need to take off like whole door panel. to take it off u need to look under thr door there are 2 -3 plastic things u need to take off, then theres take off the door opening handle, and lift the door panel to take it off. and i think thats about it. then u do that u can put a speaker inside the door. i dont remember if u need to cut anything but the speaker fits into metal (the actual door). wiring i dont know but there is a wiring for door lock so i guess u can put it trought there into the car panel. at least thats how my door panel takes off on my yaris 2006 belgium made. if u know anything about DIY it will come along as u go. gl

wish i had photos to show u how i took it off to fix the door opening handle. to get u an idea

The Car is a 3 door. I am enquiring about the black speaker panel that is under the side windows above the armrest.

i dont think it is big difference in 3door and 5 door since the front door are just a bit bigger in 3 door car. and yes mine is also under the armrest behind the black speaker panel. and the speaker is mounted not on the plastic but on the metal (the actual door)

Its the rear speaker panels he's asking about getting to in the rear quarter panels.....

Its the rear speaker panels he's asking about getting to in the rear quarter panels.....

Thanks yes indeed. was trying to find out about the rear quarter panels.

Have manage to find a guide and yaris worskhop manual online so sorted.

Just need to pull a panel off to check if the wiring for the Speakers is there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links