Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport Manual And Sunvisors

calypso99

Hi all

Have recently bought a Yaris T-Sport off a dealer but it has come without the manual. Is there anyone here that has one spare or is selling theirs?

Also the car has a DVD player and the previous owner has replaced the original sunvisors with sunvisors with LCD screens built into them. I am going to sell the whole system including the sunvisors and the 2x Speakers on the back shelf that are attached to the system. If anyone has any stardard sunvisors and are around the Warrington area please let me know if you are willing to sell them

Here is a picture of the car. For all I know, if could have belonged to a member on this forum

dsc00725lgf.th.jpg

Thanks.

Seen this on Auto Trader loads of times, thought no one would ever buy it with that awfull sticker on the window! :lol:

Welcome to Yaris world btw. :P

Hay calypso99

I too have a black 2002 version and I too like my cars original too. Shame about the sticker hope it comes off.

My manual was missing too and I have seen the odd one on eBay (I wounder where they come from!).

Can I be cheaky and ask how much did you buy it for and how many miles did it have?

Hi all

Have recently bought a Yaris T-Sport off a dealer but it has come without the manual. Is there anyone here that has one spare or is selling theirs?

Also the car has a DVD player and the previous owner has replaced the original sunvisors with sunvisors with LCD screens built into them. I am going to sell the whole system including the sunvisors and the 2x speakers on the back shelf that are attached to the system. If anyone has any stardard sunvisors and are around the Warrington area please let me know if you are willing to sell them

Here is a picture of the car. For all I know, if could have belonged to a member on this forum

dsc00725lgf.th.jpg

Thanks.

Don't suppose a straight swap will be accepted? :P

Thanks for the reply guys. I will look on eBay for the manuals and if not, buy one from Toyota.

The local breakers in Warrington dont have any Yaris' so am still not sure where to get the sunvisors from?

And yes, could not agree with you guys are more about the snake tints.They are god awfull.Am going to get them removed eventually as they look hideous.

Also noticed that the radio recepetion is poor i the car. Will the radio antenna need replacing or would this be a wiring issue?

I also have a 1997 Honda Civic that I am looking to sell now but even though I am now a Toyota owner, i must say, the drive in the Civic, although 5 years older, is a class apart. The drive is much smoother and the interior much more refined.

I also have a 1997 Honda Civic that I am looking to sell now but even though I am now a Toyota owner, i must say, the drive in the Civic, although 5 years older, is a class apart. The drive is much smoother and the interior much more refined.
Unless you compare it to a Type-R the T-Sport is intended to be rock hard and unrefined giving you greater confindence to take corners at silly speeds!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links