Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sick Of Watchin Depressin News!

Fizz

An illegal immigrant with no licence tax, mot or insurance mows down and kills a little lad here in Worthing and then does a runner, he gets 8 months!!!!!!!!! :o which has only yesterday been commuted down to 5 months because........................the original judge was unfair to the poor little immigwant..... poor little love :angry: This whole country is down t'pan and the justice system is horriffically wrong :angry: If this had NOT been an immigrant, if this had have been a someone WITH a licence and insurance, they would have got 10-15 years on a Manslaughter charge, wheres the justice in that. This country has become abso-&#33;Removed&#33;-lutely terrified by the PC Brigade (PC is also out of control, I'll have a coffee, negative milk please <_< ).

ps. He got 2 years but most of that was for doing a runner from immigration

i plan 2 move 2 america because this country is a joke!

:blink:

If you think this country is f**ked up, wait untill you get over there!!

:lol: Bang on mate, couldnt understand knightriders post!! :D

If you want to move to or even visit the USA did you know you will soon have to pass a very very rigid 'approval test' (background checks etc and it takes ages). You have to pay £400 pound as well and then go to the embassy in London(its the ONLY place that will do it) and they are the only ones that will issue you right to even visit the place let alone live there. I cant find the link but its official not some rumour boll0x(my lecturer told me about it as his friends enquired about a visaand encountered these new 'rules'). They are basically trying to stop any foreigners entering the place seems like they are making enough money off the wars to bin thier tourism industry :lol: . And besides the security costs are way too high for them to maintain so they have made this 'test' to make it cheaper and easier on the financial strain created by all the stupid security measures at thier airports, shipping ports etc.

PS did you know the EU has declared skateboards a weapon of mass destruction and banned them from going on flight. oh my god :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Just picturing bin laden skating about an 'terrorising' people rofl!

check this link its so funny..one minister said skateboards are 'pure evil' rofl! The west is sending this world down the toilet :yes:

The Times report

If you want to move to or even visit the USA did you know you will soon have to pass a very very rigid 'approval test' (background checks etc and it takes ages). You have to pay £400 pound as well and then go to the embassy in London(its the ONLY place that will do it) and they are the only ones that will issue you right to even visit the place let alone live there. I cant find the link but its official not some rumour boll0x(my lecturer told me about it as his friends enquired about a visaand encountered these new 'rules'). They are basically trying to stop any foreigners entering the place seems like they are making enough money off the wars to bin thier tourism industry :lol: . And besides the security costs are way too high for them to maintain so they have made this 'test' to make it cheaper and easier on the financial strain created by all the stupid security measures at thier airports, shipping ports etc.

PS did you know the EU has declared skateboards a weapon of mass destruction and banned them from going on flight. oh my god :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Just picturing bin laden skating about an 'terrorising' people rofl!

check this link its so funny..one minister said skateboards are 'pure evil' rofl! The west is sending this world down the toilet :yes:

The Times report

I definately think they will back track on this when they realise just how many people are staying away from their precious country. Their tourist ind is mahoosive and is enough to badly dent their economy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links