Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lift Kit

skinflint622

Hi All

I belive my surf has a lift kit as i have a 1.5/2 inch gap between the chassie and body tub now i want to remove it and put my surf back to normal any body know how the body is fitted to the chassie ? is it justed bolted stright on to the chassie and if so what size bolts are needed?

dom :blink:

Hi All

I belive my surf has a lift kit as i have a 1.5/2 inch gap between the chassie and body tub now i want to remove it and put my surf back to normal any body know how the body is fitted to the chassie ? is it justed bolted stright on to the chassie and if so what size bolts are needed?

dom :blink:

thts a body lift you got on there.....the spacer blocks go between the mounting points on the tub and the chassis.....its fitted to give you more clearance for bigger size wheels and therefore more clearance between the axle and the ground...to take it off youll need a set ot standard bolts m10 and m12 i dont know how long as ive got a hilux pick up and the lengths are different to a surf but 60mm -70mm shouldnt be too long.....undo bolts jack up body enough to get the spacers out ..... let down body and rebolt it together using shorter bolts ....make sure the body is square to the chassis before you tighten them up....never been asked how to delift a truck before.....personally id leave the truck as is and put a bigger set of wheels on it

personally id leave the truck as is and put a bigger set of wheels on it

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links