Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Verso Specifications

amandamay

Can anyone help ?

I am trying to import my Italian registered Yaris Verso D4D 1.4 diesel ( T3 2003 ) model .

I am having trouble completing the DVLA form V 55/5 and the VOSA form 753.

Toyota UK are unable to help as they say the car is a European Model. They referred me to Toyota Italy who will not answer any phone calls

Toyota Japan have ignored my requests for help.

SO - if anyone can help me get round these problems with some answers to the following questions I can register my Verso on UK plates and drive again.

It has done 210,000 km in 5 years and is going well !!

The answers to the following questions are probably on a Uk Verso log book but Toyota UK cannot show me one under some confidentiality act.

The Questions I have to answer are :

1) The type approval number : Is this on the manufacturers plate in engine compartment ? could this be E6*98/14*0066* ?

2) What is the . Variant :- Is this the same as the Model ref ; ( NPL 20L CHMGXN) or could it be ( OEJTDO 2 EST 37. ) ?

3) What is the Version :- Could this be ID2 FF10 - 03 AC 53. ? or one of the above .

4) What are the HC g/km :- ??

5) What are the NOx g/km:- ??

6) What is the Permissable Mass :- Is this the same as Gross Vehicle Mass eg 1530kg ? or something else ?

7) What is Mass in Service :- Is this the same as the weight on Manufacturers Plate eg 2430kg ?

8) What are the particulates emmission for the Engine :- ??

9) What is the Drive by sound level ( dB/A) :- ??

10) What is the engine max power and the engine speed at which it is obtained :- ??

If I can get past these hurdles then I am nearly there .

Toyota does know of any Diesel 1.4 Versos that have ever been imported into UK

Surely someone must have done this before ?

A big thank you to anyone with advice that can help.

George

The 1.4d Verso was imported into UK.

As for the details, try finding them for a normal 1.4 diesel.

Thanks very much for your response . It is helpful to know that the Verso 1.4 D4D was sold in UK

If anyone has a Yaris VERSO out there .--- You might be able to help by reference to your log book

Neither Toyota UK or Toyota local dealers will release the details to me as they say.

1) The UK specifications for a uk Verso are nothing to do with a European Verso.

2) The data protection act preents them putting me in touch with any Verso 1.4 D4D owners

Just to give an example of their response :- They would not even confirm the body style. of the UK Yaris Verso !!!!!!!!! (The Euro Verso is a 5 door model !!! )

I have found some info on old sales literature for the Verso.

I am therefore reliant on another Verso owner. for help.

Thanks again

George

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links