Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Norton 360 Protection

balli hi

Hi guys

our norton 360 protection for our computer expired today and there was a message from norton stating " you have lost Norton protection " and " Norton 360 has expired and is not protecting your PC "

I would like to know if this is actually quite correct , because the software is still connected to the computer , is this just a ploy by Norton , in order to get you to upgrade to the latest version , and in the process get you to part with your hard earned cash unnecessarily , when i clicked on express renewal ( out of interest ) this is what came up http://www.symantecstore.com/dr/v2/ec_main...irectRenew_RC_N

I would be gratefull for any advice recieved , cheers :thumbsup:

Personally, I only ever use AVG anti virus on my desktop and laptop computers, It's FREE and I have never been infected with a virus, neither has my computer :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I think that it will probably still work, since it is downloaded to your computer. You just won't & can't receive Updates, either automatic or manually.

Norton products are so cpu intensive, i would go for the AVG freebie but make sure you get rid of all norton leaves behind in your remove program, you must have had your norton for 12 months and in that case you will not be able to get there updates leaving you open to attacks you will find AVG free here http://free.avg.com/ww-en/download-avg-ant...us-free-edition Its good and its free.

Thankyou gentlemen , i knew you would come through :thumbsup::cheers:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links