Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any Graphics Designers / Sign Writers On Here

MccLtd

Hi,

I have a new Black IQ(3) and I want to sign write it to advertise my company.

Trouble is my local sign writer doesnt seem to be able to come up with a descent smart flashy design that goes with the car.

I want it to stand out but also look smart.

Can anybody help?

If you have an existing company logo then don't you just want to put that on the car? Are you looking to re-brand the company and have a new logo for everything?

If you put a different logo on the car to that on your website and stationery then it will not look like the same company.

If you have an existing company logo then don't you just want to put that on the car? Are you looking to re-brand the company and have a new logo for everything?

If you put a different logo on the car to that on your website and stationery then it will not look like the same company.

Hi we do have a company logo.

I just want it to look a little different but still keeping a smart appearance and advertise.

Our local guys has come up with the below but its nothing special.

I'm sure more can be done if you have the expertise.

Some cars look outstanding out there.

MCC.jpg

Hi

I dont think you would get much better than Motor Mode. They can be found at:

http://www.motormode.com/

They have done loads of stuff for TGB like the Aygo Football cars, Aygo Crazy and the new Chrome wrap iQ.

Quality stuff

IMHO the design that you have illustrated does all that is needed.

Without opting for a total cover.........(Vinyl material) it is unlikely that you would get much more written information on the IQ than that shown.

It really does depend on how much you wish to spend on effective advertising....................(After all this forum has given you that for free...........so far........ :rolleyes: )

IMHO the design that you have illustrated does all that is needed.

Without opting for a total cover.........(Vinyl material) it is unlikely that you would get much more written information on the IQ than that shown.

It really does depend on how much you wish to spend on effective advertising....................(After all this forum has given you that for free...........so far........ :rolleyes: )

I wasnt after any more written information, just wanted it to flow and look good other than text just stuck on.

Its difficult to explain but a graphic designer would probably know what I mean, they seem to have the knack.

Oh and thanks for the advertising,its not what I was trying to do , thanks anyway every little helps.

I will always try and help others on forums I use, its like a community we are all there to help one another out. Well that is unless it is a BMW forum, they were so much up their own ar?e? you would have thought they were salesman from BMW dealerships.

If any one needs and help or advice in my field of expertise then please call,pm or whatever me.

Hi Dave, I think you're right about the dull solution.

I'm not a graphic designer, but I would seperate the monitor from the text in your logo.

Or, you could try to get an image off someone sitting behind his computer on the door. It's more or less like the Toyota iQ designes on their demo cars, where they show the four seats of the car on the outside. Maybe it's even better to put someone in the back with a computer.

Or convert the design of the car into a giant computer mouse.

Don't know if this is helpfull but you might want to use it. Keep us informed about your design choices.

My son is a professional graphic designer.....I could put you in touch with him.....but dont know if he would charge you.............pm me if you want to contact him!

• 3 weeks later...
post-78587-1257198859_thumb.jpg

Now they look really good, still looking around but am in post op at the moment so got to take i easy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links