Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting Our New Iq Tomorrow Morning!

911hillclimber

After 10 years with our fault-free Yaris, we have bought an iQ with sports pack in black.

Pure and simple so we hope it will give us a decade of good service like the Yaris that is going via the scrappage.

We actually feel quite emotional about the 'loss' as the Yaris has been 100%.

Just been looking ar the Gazoo Racing pages....

9.00am cannot come soon enough. :)

Graham and Trish.

Welcome to our forum :D !!! I have no doubt you will love the IQ as we all do :wub: . OK running it in was hell.................. :rolleyes: well OK it wasn't it was fun B) but it just gets better and better :thumbsup:

Now go forth and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I traded in my much loved Aygo, though I'd miss it like hell.................but was too busy enjoying the IQ!

Welcome to our forum :D !!! I have no doubt you will love the IQ as we all do :wub: . OK running it in was hell.................. :rolleyes: well OK it wasn't it was fun B) but it just gets better and better :thumbsup:

btw I traded in my much loved Aygo, though I'd miss it like hell.................but was too busy enjoying the IQ!

did you have any problems etc when running your iq in

the wife has had heres know for 4wks and loving it

she has just bought scuff plates and exhaust pipe finisher

No problems at all!! and..................I got scuff plates and exhaust pipe finisher fitted to B)

is it easy to fit scuff plates? stickyback tape are they

We actually feel quite emotional about the 'loss' as the Yaris has been 100%.

I felt genuinely sad about scrapping our Polo. The salesman must have seen it in our faces as he'd moved it out of sight before we'd driven out in the iQ. On the other hand, he might have just been keen to get the rusty Polo off his forecourt as soon as possible!

Yes but the Celica takes some beating ;)

AnnesCelica054.jpg

Yes but the Celica takes some beating ;)

AnnesCelica054.jpg

NOPE still dont regret it............................... :D

Well, we have it at last. Black with the sports pack (got £110 off the cost and iQ mats too) and it's turned all of 38 miles now as it cools down on the drive.

It is a cracker, and I love the 'growl' of the 3 pot.

Observations:

Pity you can't turn the Passengers air bag warning light off

Handbrake is in an unusual position, quite a way forward

urrmmm, the rest is perfect.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links