Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delivery Times

Tyke_iQ

Hi Newbie here. Well, I did my test drive on Sunday and told the garage that I wanted one. So I've ordered one iQ3 1.33 in black with leather seats and satnav. Delivery date? Monday told it will be mid-February. What are other people getting?

Hi Newbie here. Well, I did my test drive on Sunday and told the garage that I wanted one. So I've ordered one iQ3 1.33 in black with leather seats and satnav. Delivery date? Monday told it will be mid-February. What are other people getting?

Hi

Another newbie here! Should be ordering a iQ3 tomorrow and have been told by my dealer in Norfolk that all colours with leather (not satnav) are available in 2-3 weeks!

Cheers

MD

Hi

Another newbie here! Should be ordering a iQ3 tomorrow and have been told by my dealer in Norfolk that all colours with leather (not satnav) are available in 2-3 weeks!

Cheers

MD

Hi

Please come back with what you've ordered and the delivery date.

When I ordered my IQ in September, I went for red as this was the only solid to keep the costs down. Delivery was estimated at 9-10 weeks. As we were completing the forms, the sales manager came out and said I could choose any metallic colour for no extra charge as delivery was 2-3 weeks (and I guess they wanted the sale in their September figures). So I went for Tyrol Silver and picked it up just over 2 weeks later.

Whoa! I placed my order 22th October and I was told the car was to be delivered late November.

Today when I rang and asked for a more specific date I was told the car arrived earlier this week and I was welcome to collect the car on Monday.

Mine is a pearl white 1.33 with half leather, I live in Sweden but I am pretty sure they all come on the very same boat :)

I am sure that they add a couple of weeks or even a month or so in certain cases to the delivery date not to disappoint the customer. A friend of mine who asked about an IQ with full leather was told delivery will be January/February.

Just hang in there, it will arrive sooner or later!

Whoa! I placed my order 22th October and I was told the car was to be delivered late November.

Today when I rang and asked for a more specific date I was told the car arrived earlier this week and I was welcome to collect the car on Monday.

Mine is a pearl white 1.33 with half leather, I live in Sweden but I am pretty sure they all come on the very same boat :)

I am sure that they add a couple of weeks or even a month or so in certain cases to the delivery date not to disappoint the customer. A friend of mine who asked about an IQ with full leather was told delivery will be January/February.

Just hang in there, it will arrive sooner or later!

Ordered a iQ3 this afternoon in Decuma Grey with Leather + iSports - should be with the dealer 20 Nov - can't wait!! :)

MD

I was wondering today if the reason is the satnav. As it's made by a 3rd party Toyota are then waiting for them to produce and deliver. And, I'm sure Toyota are not holding a large stock of them.

I was wondering today if the reason is the satnav. As it's made by a 3rd party Toyota are then waiting for them to produce and deliver. And, I'm sure Toyota are not holding a large stock of them.

Reckon you're right, didn't need satnav as have a separate tomtom unit and also have it on my iPhone. Can't wait for it to arrive! Will post pics etc once it's arrived and has had a few little details added!

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links