Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ireland -v- France World Cup Play-off

fuel miser

Arrangements have now developed into a full-scale diplomatic row.....

http://irishsoccerinsider.wordpress.com/20...r-box-incident/

It's funny alright, saw it a couple of days ago. It's just a hoax though!

The department of diplomatic affairs in Ireland is known as An Roinn Gnóthaí Eachtracha (Department of Foreign Affairs) and it's address is 80 St Stephen's Green, Dublin. The address of 28 St Stephen's Green as mentioned on the letter forms part of the Shelborne Hotel (which occupies several buildings).

On that note, COME ON THE BOYS IN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drunk:

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Apart from that hoax :lol: the French are playing "mind games" by trying to ensure that we can't get any spare tickets :bash:

Oh Dear :( :crybaby:

1st leg, @ home didn't go too well- 1-0. Still it is not unsurmountable :D

Prayers will be said by believers & non believers alike in great quantities, tomorrow :thumbsup:

Cheating B******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could'nt agree more , ireland were the better team on the night , but were robbed by the hand of FROG

Video technology is long overdue , i have been banging on about this for years , and even more so since that shiny headed viking twit denied my beloved blues a place in the champions league final , and now the dreams of a nation have been destroyed by cheating , its high time footballs governing bodies pulled their finger out , and did something about it , otherwise cheats will continue to prosper .

Cheating B******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could'nt agree more , ireland were the better team on the night , but were robbed by the hand of FROG

Video technology is long overdue , i have been banging on about this for years , and even more so since that shiny headed viking twit denied my beloved blues a place in the champions league final , and now the dreams of a nation have been destroyed by cheating , its high time footballs governing bodies pulled their finger out , and did something about it , otherwise cheats will continue to prosper .

I totally agree :(

I am also a total NFL addict & a Manager can challenge a decision on the field. Thr Ref then goes "Under the box" & reviews the play from all angles in slow motion. Quite often the decision on the field is overturned.

If the Managers challenge is wrong, the team loses a Time out.

There is no reason that we can't have that in Soccer too.

:crybaby: We wuz robbed :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links