Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Iq2

darthvader

Hi all.

Had my new iq2 for just over a week now and in the main I"m very happy with it..."She who must be obeyed" decided we were getting it in eclipse black and i christened it "Darth".!!

Ive had the usual niggles...fuel gauge a bit hit and miss when it gets low..flashing empty, stop,restart and shows 3 bars!! restart shows empty?, went to fill up and could only get in 26 litres?.

Auto light settings a bit sensitive but will ask for this to get sorted on first service. Auto wiper setting is great..But my fave has to be the smart start/entry system!! How can you ever go back to keys?? As for complaints about the boot size I find unjustified, as I just managed to fit a new washer and tumble drier in the boot with the seats down!! :rolleyes:

Figured out how to fit my cover above the rear seats and is really a great addition if you want to hide shopping etc in the back.

Found and wealth of info on this site and hope to find more..p.s Im averaging 50mpg...with a 60/40 split town an A roads.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links