Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why do you like Toyota?

JimCollins

To confirm some of the points already raised. Key for me is reliability - look up some JD Power survey info, Toy and Lex always up the top.

Also they are good value - look at the new Avensis - it's so well equipped and yet you can get one brand new for about 13.5 K (GBP).

But I think the secret is their ability to excel in the market - they know the customer so well and design their cars to specific customer needs. For example - want to go off road? The Land Cruiser is used by the UN to tackle Africa. Want fast - well I'm surprised you don't need a pilots licence to drive a twin turbo supra. Want economical and reliable ? Corolla best selling car in the world. Want funky ? Yaris is a style icon. Want safe? New Avensis - highest ever NCAP test rating. Want luxury? any Lexus.

I could go on . . . you get the point.

They are just great cars. For styling, performance, and great value for money. Why go to another japanese make. When you can settle for the best TOYOTA :group-cuddles:

jerry!!

basically.. I think i can speak for everyone.. when i say that one reason we all love toyota is because.. ITS NOT A HONDA!!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

This is slightly off topic but what's wrong with Hondas? I've had a couple and found them to be just as good as Toyota <_<

There's nothing wrong with Hondas.

The engineering on Hondas is one of the most interesting of the Japanese manufacturers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links