Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Got Low Rise ?

Jimlad

Just ordered me low rise lights from RogueSystems !

Should have them in a week or so.

sweet ! :D

Forgive my ignorance, what are they? are they summat to do with those funny headlights. They used to be called popups in the 70's :D

the dip beam on those Rev 6 lights look kinda weird imo, what's with that angle to the left side?

now don't get me wrong, the headlights look great on the car, makes the car look so much better!

The reason the kick up is so pronounced is because the quality of the beam is better, the kick up is a legal requirement to light up the pavement etc..., left handside in the UK and right handside in the US, and the lights can be configured to either.

Don't worry jim this can be the official announcment -

Just a note to let you know that we are now accepting orders for our low-rise quad headlamp conversion for the mk2 MR2. An initial batch of 50 units should be available between Monday 16th and Friday 20th February. These kits will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis - a further batch will be due two to three weeks later.

Each kit will contain everything needed to carry out the conversion - lamps, bulbs, brackets, lifting arms, cams, shrouds, wiring and fixings, as well as a comprehensive photo intallation guide. Once installed, the lamps will need adjusting to a road legal position at an MOT station. This typically costs around £10.00.

We offer a fitting service priced at £50.00+vat at our premises in Coventry, with a further £10.00+vat for alignment at the nearest MOT station.

Pictures and further details including pricing information on this product are available on our website at:

Headlights....

Matt :thumbsup:

I should get these babys on as soon as they arrive (weather permitting as I have no garage).

Feels like I've been waiting for ages for these puppys !

Good work Roguesystems !

I was gonna ask how easy it was to change the bulb.

I'm getting myself a set around April/may when my bad boy goes in for the paint job.

I think this light conversion brings the Mk2 into the 21st century. Top Job.

The kit has been designed to make removing the bulbs as easy as possible - easier than the standard lights anyway, this kind of thing is covered in the instructions. In terms of the life of the bulb, i would say they are as likley to go as often as the standard ones. i'm not sure on the cost for a new bulb, there just standard H7 bulbs if that helps.

Matt. :thumbsup:

Those lights are just sooooooooooo good. I want that to be the only cosmetic change on my car.

Are these going to be produced for a long time because I haven't got the money at the moment for them but will want a set at some time in the future.

I'm even gonna drive round with them up but not on in the daytime!

dont blame ya mate.. they look mint.. :drool:

old matt still hasnt discussed the option of a group buy discount though! :D

We're not offering a group buys at the moment as the product is brand new. We will be offering a discount if you buy the rears and fronts together and that includes the lexus lights..... However there wouldn't be much point as the first batch has already been sold..... the guys in the US are loving them!!! should be another batch in 2-3 weeks.

Matt :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links