Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Iq

caffrey

Picked up my new IQ (silver 1.0 manual) yesterday - got to say loving it upto now :D

pretty much bought it blind - didn't test drive or even sit in one before hand! - just took a gamble :lol:

i saw one in a car park about 2 weeks ago (hardly see any on the road around here for some reason) so then started researching decided i really didn't like

any other of the cars available in a similar class - so went to the dealer last week and got a good deal - 1 week delivery too (scary week - wasn't sure

if i'd made the right choice etc)

I'd heard a lot about it apparently being underpowered - i traded a 2.0 focus in for it - and to be honest i didn't notice a significant drop in power at all,

sat behind the wheel the IQ feels just as big as the focus (until you turn round :P )

Only thing i missed this frosty morning was the focus front heated windscreen - also i noticed the IQ steams up easily inside, have to have the demisters on all the time - is this right ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links