Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Got An Iq For The Day.

clangnuts

Just taken my Corolla in for a service and have been given an IQ as a courtesy car.

Interesting little car. Unfortunately for me, I was given the AUTOMATIC! It feels fine driving it, but I'm not impressed with the quality of the plastic trim inside. Feels very cheap and easily scratched.

Also found the engine quite grumbly in Eco mode. Performance good in S, not so good in D. Is this grumble normal?

The boot is hilarious, but I was able to put a carton of milk in it without it tipping over!

Overall, I'm quite impressed. For what it is, it feels like a much bigger car from the driving seat. Very stable at motorway speeds. It's not something I'd consider buying though. Too small for me and I think it's over-priced, but for those who live in big cities I can see how it makes sense.

It'll have gone back by the time most of you read this. First courtesy car I've taken photos of! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links