Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Paint Opinion!

m-townmr2

Hey, i ordered my Bomax body kit the other day and it will be here soon. :D With it being winter i don't have the mr2 out so i will be getting it to the bodyshop for the molding and the paint as soon as the snow melts. :ffs: But i was stuck between painting the car silver or black again. I love my car black and don't know if i want to change the color but i have no idea. But hope that you guys could tell me the pros and cons of each of the colors so i can decide. I will post pics when it is all done..

i say silver.. though black is a sexy color.. you can barely see the sexy curves of the 2.... silver on the otherhand gives it a more classy look... jes picture it.. a silver bullet zooming through the streets! :eek:

yeah black and silver or steel msit grey as its call for the MR2 are my favourite colours. Black is a very stealthy colour and nohthing comes close to a well polished black car with nice rims. A silver mr2 though does look very very classy and makes it look a bit newer.

cons for black are that you practically have to polish it every other day to keep it lookign good cos dust is very visible on it! dunno abotu any cons for silver though?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links